UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on September 24, 2011, 09:18:20 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 24, 2011, 09:17:44 PM
I want a rematch with Big Nog in the first card. :P
Agreed  :D

Also how many matches do we want for each card?
I'd say maybe 10 or 15 depending on how many you'd like to do :). Like 8 undercard and 7 on the main card, just so we can get lower fighters some fights as well 8).

WTF?!?!?! Anderson out by Vera :o :o. UPSET OF THE TOURNY RIGHT THERE :o :o :o. Now to watch Evans dismantle Bones ;D.

Maca24

Bones vs Rashad

R1 - Close round, bit of everything. I'd call that round slightly in favour of Rashad.

R2 - Rashad dominates the first half with plenty of strikes and 2 takedowns, momentum switched at halfway with Jones getting a BIG takedown and getting full mount and landing some big strikes from the top. Round 2 to Bones.

R3 - Rashad drops Jones with an uppercut, but Jones then gets a takedown. Rashad stands back up and dodges a Bones punch (Anderson Silva style) before counter punching for the KO at 2:20 of R3. Great Fight.

Maca24

Only allows me to have a maximum 8 fights on a fight card..
Will still work out though as can work the fighters through different cards like they do in the UFC  8)

CrowsFan

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 24, 2011, 11:29:01 PM
Jones lost? :o
RIGGED!!! :P
Was a dam close fight CF. Unlucky.

Thiago Silva vs Shogun Rua up next

Justin Bieber

EVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knew he'd back up the talk I've been doing ;D.

Quote from: Maca24 on September 24, 2011, 11:26:34 PM
Only allows me to have a maximum 8 fights on a fight card..
Will still work out though as can work the fighters through different cards like they do in the UFC  8)
That's fine. Maybe 3-4 undercard and 4-5 main then? We have 2 matchups already on the first card if you want (Both heavyweights).

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 24, 2011, 11:30:44 PM
VERA YOU ANIMAL!!!
lol what a beast  :D

Yea sounds good HP, yep Duffee vs Kimbo and Big Nog vs Cain can go on there when I get the chance.

Maca24

Thiago vs Shogun

R1 - Thiago gets a takedown and sits on him for a while. Fighters stand up and Shogun drops Thiago with a hook. Bell sounds.

R2 - Close round, although Shogun lands more shots. Round goes to Shogun, just.

R3 - Shogun gets 2 quick takedowns before fighters get stood up. Thiago lands a huge 1-2 combo that rocks Shogun. Thiago sprints in on a fallen Shogun and throws hammer fists for the TKO win at 1:49 of R3.

Maca24

Vera vs Evans

R1 - Vera lands some big hits early! Later on Rashad gets a takedown and scores from the top. Vera drops Rashad late in the round. R1 goes to Vera.

R2 - Vera continues from R1 landing more strikes and getting a takedown. Rashad is busted open. Vera goes for a throw but slips and falls on his back, giving Evans full mount. Vera sneaks out and Rashad throws a crazy uppercut that rocks Vera, Evans wastes no time and throws a quick right that puts the lights out. KO at 4:23 of R2.

Justin Bieber

Thiago Vs Evans FINAL!!!! The underdogs prevail!!!

That start of round 2 scared me but Evans for the title!!!!

Maca24

Am watching Rampage Vs Griffen on OneHD.
Will have the fight up in 10min ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 25, 2011, 12:04:17 AM
Son of a dog. >.>
8).

Think I remember that fight. People say Rampage was unfit for that fight -_-.

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 25, 2011, 12:05:44 AM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 25, 2011, 12:04:17 AM
Son of a dog. >.>
8).

Think I remember that fight. People say Rampage was unfit for that fight -_-.
Think he was, Forrest landed a kick to the knee and it really hurt Rampage..
Rampage striking is amazing though.