UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

It'll be hard to trade around fighters as we could just stack up on one division :P. I'm up for it but it'll sure be hard! Maybe after every like 5 events, there is a little period to trade?

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 25, 2011, 01:23:11 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 25, 2011, 12:40:49 AM
UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Thiago Silva vs Rashad "Suga" Evans

R1 - Rashad landed some ok shots but Thiago took Evans down 6 times! Easily Silva for that round.

R2 - Evans lands some big hits that round, while Thiago holds his own. Both fighters got a couple of takedowns. 2nd round to Evans.

R3 - Evans starts great with big shots and a takedown. Fighters stand up and Rashad defends a takedown and throws a knee to the head that rocks Thiago! Rashad was slow to get to Silva which gave him time to recover. Rashad sat on Thiago and threw a punch which again rocked Thiago. Rashad throws punches but Thiago defends and recovers. Fighters stand up and throw at each other. Thiago with the lucky hook gets the KO at 3:44 of R3.

New Champion: Thiago Silva
I call foul :P. Sounds like a great match though! 6 take downs in the first round :o. Can't wait for the rematch at UFC 2 or 3 ;).
Was a good match. Lucky KO by Thiago otherwise Rashad would of had it.

Fitch vs Condit

R1 - Condit outstrikes Fitch but Fitch gets a takedown late. Round is even.

R2 - Fitch dominates the round with takedowns and strikes, eventually getting the KO with a superman punch at 4:14 of R2

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 25, 2011, 01:29:52 AM
It'll be hard to trade around fighters as we could just stack up on one division :P. I'm up for it but it'll sure be hard! Maybe after every like 5 events, there is a little period to trade?
sounds ok if thats what we want. :P

Justin Bieber

I'm happy with my squad so just need to sprinkle every now and again I suppose :P.

Great win by Fitch 8). My other main chance for a Title!

Maca24

Semi Finals

GSP vs Kos and Hughes vs Fitch. No upsets yet

GSP vs Kos

R1 - Kos dominates first half, while GSP dominates 2nd half. GSP gets that round just with more damage inflicted.

R2 - War! Both fighters matching each other. 10 seconds left and Koscheck counter punches for the KO at 4:53 of R2.

Winner: Koscheck

Justin Bieber

Guess GSP couldn't get the better of Koscheck this time :o. Upset means Fitch could snare the title!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrowsFan

Well that just proves the game is rigged. GSP doesn't lose!!

8-6 Suited

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 25, 2011, 01:52:18 AM
GO MATTY HUGHES! WIN FOR ME BABY!
Against Fitch, in your dreams (Hopefully :P). FITCH FTW!!!

Maca24

Fitch vs Hughes

R1 - Hughes just wins the round. Very close though.

R2 - Close round again! Not a lot of damage from either guy.

R3 - To close to call once again :x

Judges: 29-28, 29-28, 29-28 Unanimous Decision to Matt Hughes

Justin Bieber

OH HELL NO!!!!! >:( >:( >:(. At least we finally got a decision :-\.

8-6 Suited

Oooooo yeah. Time to take out the Koscheck trash!

Justin Bieber

It's freezing and want to go under my blanket so may wait until this title fight is over 8).

Maca24

If Koscheck wins, thats 3 champs for cookie!

Koscheck vs Hughes

R1 - Hughes drops Koscheck early but Kos gets a takedown and sits on him until the bell. Round goes to Koscheck.

R2 - Kos dominate early with good ground control and punches from the top. Hughes finishes better with a couple of takedowns. Koscheck wins this round as well.

R3 - Koscheck grinds out the win with a KO with a right hook at 3:25 of R3.

New Champion: Josh Koscheck

8-6 Suited