UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

woo hoo! at least I've got one fighter actually doing something!  ;)

can I put Luiz Cane (LHW) out there as an undercard possibility??
i feel a bit disrespectful for putting Diego Sanchez (WW/LW) out there also, but i'm a realist.   ;)

Maca24

Quote from: j959 on September 26, 2011, 04:17:54 PM
woo hoo! at least I've got one fighter actually doing something!  ;)

can I put Luiz Cane (LHW) out there as an undercard possibility??
i feel a bit disrespectful for putting Diego Sanchez (WW/LW) out there also, but i'm a realist.   ;)
For the first card we need 2 main card fights between you and Marcz, cas everyone has 2 fights already.
They need to be either Middleweight, Welterweight or Lightweight.
Marcz said he would accept any challenges, so feel free to pick the matches.

Hopefully Sonnen gets the title  ;)

8-6 Suited

Middleweight Title Fight - Victor Belfort vs Chael Sonnen

1st Round: A lot of aggressive stand up by both, resulting in a cut to Sonnen and then a take down by Belfort within the first minute of the fight. Belfort passes through to full mount and drops some big big elbows while Sonnen continues to try roll out of the mount. Belfort goes for an arm triangle and Sonnen gets out, reversing the side mount int one of his own which belfort stands up from. A bit more stand up before a Sonnen hip toss take down at the bell. - Easy round to Belfort 10-8 IMO. Sonnen was dominated for a long period of that round.

2nd Round: Great stand up by Belfort with 3 big hits in a row, forcing a clinch from Sonnen before the referee separates them. Sonnen goes to work on Velforts body before a big hook over the top drops belfort. Belfort gets up and clinches, responding with uppercuts and knees. Sonnen gets a belly to belly suplex takedown and rocks Belfort with a big falling elbow. Belfort rolls out and gets up into a spinning elbow and gets rocked again. The only savior for Belfort was the bell. - Sonnen 10-7  round winner for sure. I have Sonnen as the loeader into the 3rd from that round.

3rd Round: Sonnen tags Belfort a couple times early before Victor cops a huge counter punch and drops to the floor. Game over.

Result and New UFC Middleweight Champion: Chael Sonnen via KO at 1:15 of the 3rd round.

Maca24

Sonnen the champ then  :)
Interesting..
War Wanderlei got owned, so might forget about him for a while :P

cookie311993

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 26, 2011, 04:35:43 PM
First non champ for me
You didn't pick your squad though  ;)

Shaggy, will you play through the Lightweights?

8-6 Suited

Not today. You can if you want. I've been drinking since 10:15am haha. Double digits means drinking time lol. Most of the way to getting hammered to attend the Brownlow. :D

cookie311993

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on September 26, 2011, 04:26:19 PM
Sonnen the champ then  :)
Interesting..
War Wanderlei got owned, so might forget about him for a while :P
woo hoo! Anderson can stay in LHW for a bit!!!   ;)

Let's go Frankie!!!!   :D
bet he'll get tagged by Guida in a stunning upset now ...  ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 26, 2011, 04:47:27 PM
Not today. You can if you want. I've been drinking since 10:15am haha. Double digits means drinking time lol. Most of the way to getting hammered to attend the Brownlow. :D
Wait are you going?

Maca24

J, can you set up 2 main card fights in either LW, WW or MW categories with Marcz?
He said he would accept any match ups.

I'll play through the Lightweights in an hour then  :)

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on September 26, 2011, 04:53:37 PM
J, can you set up 2 main card fights in either LW, WW or MW categories with Marcz?
He said he would accept any match ups.

I'll play through the Lightweights in an hour then  :)
Shags - lucky ba*st ... make sure you check out the backless dress for us!
i want to know what sort of weave they use ...  ;)

Sonnen got up - did you want to make a MW title match? (haven't seen if Marcz has an obvious title contender for MW) ...

oops, just checked ... reckon a rematch of Sonnen vs Henderson could be a goer??
then if Sonnen loses, might be time for Anderson to go back to MW??!   ;)

WW - Dan Hardy vs Condit is possible
LW - depending on how LW title goes, BJ vs Edgar could be a good one??

8-6 Suited

Whose dress is that haha Heard a few people have backless dresses tonight. :P

Maca24

Hardy and Condit sounds good :)
Don't reckon Henderson deserves a rematch straight away so maybe Sonnen can fight at UFC 2.

After I play through the Lightweights you can have a fight involving Edgar depending on how he goes :)