UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

So is Vera and Shogun going to be on one of these cards or do we want to leave it until next batch?

cookie311993

Depends when they would get a title shot. ATM it goes LHW, HW, WW. Probably keep an order for titles

8-6 Suited

I never really liked him either but he use to be good as a fighter, before his painkiller addiction anyway.

Maca24

Well they could easily wait for next batch of cards as the next LHW title fight won't be for a while.
But I'm happy to throw it on these one's if that what you want  :P

8-6 Suited

I have no idea mate. :P Whatever card it is on, I am happy with.

cookie311993

Matt Hamill is looking for a fight as i need to get a fight on the undercard for both ufc 1 and 2. Kongo, Herring (HW), Hamill, Coleman (LHW). Main event at UFC was Lesnar vs either Velasquez or Big Nog for HW title

8-6 Suited

Look at my player list and see if you want to organize one cookie.

It's available on Page 5 of the Draft thread.

cookie311993

8-6 Suited

Whatever, sounds good to me unless Griffen has a fight already.

I'm continuing the MW tournament now.

8-6 Suited

Round 1 MW Title Tournament -  Wanderlei Silva vs Dan Henderson

1st Round: Some nice stand up early from both and then Silva gets a take down. Both stand up and Henderson gets some big body shots and then slams Silva and gets full mount, splits him open with some elbows before Silva gets him off and stands up. Henderson gets another take down and Silva kicks him off and gets up yet again.  Henderson with a hip tos takedown and has side mount before it gets stopped by the ref. YET ANOTHER take down and goes for a Kimora but the bell beats him before a tap. - Easy round to henderson.

2nd Round: Wanderlai is smashed up big on his face but comes out swinging before Henderson goes for a takedown which he defends... But then he slams him and goes for a North South choke. Silva rolls over and then gets out and up. Exchange of big hits before Silva gets a take down and in full guard for a while before being stood up by the ref. henderson gets yet another massive slam and gets kicked off again. He goes for another one but a big counter from Silva knocks him to the ground. He gets up however quickly and lays a few punches into Silva before a massive overhand right KO's him.

Result" Dan henderson via KO at 4:28 of the 2nd round.

8-6 Suited

Round 1 MW Title Tournament - Damien Maia vs Chael Sonnen

1st Round: Sonnen gets an early take down but nothing comes of it. Exchange of blows and kicks then a bit of clinch work. Gets another take down and yet again doesn't get anywhere. Maia gets a double leg take down an works Sonnen from Full guard before gets pushed off him.  Sonnen gets a couple more doubles and has yet to pass guard. Maia's defence on his back has been exceptional. Another take down and Sonnen finally passes full guard but the bell beats any positive action by Sonnen. - Sonnen gets the round due to the number of take downs but its close as far as striking goes.

2nd Round: Another takedown, another failed pass. And another. And another. And another.Sonnen is punishing him though from side guard and full guard to go along with some big slams. Maia rocks Sonnen at the end of the round with a big left hook yet the bell saves him.

3rd Round: Maia is split open while Sonnen has a bit of swelling over an eye. A big slam by Sonnen gives another punishing to Maia and Herb Dean stands them up. A lot more clinching and sprawling by Maia this round but too little, too late. 2 more take downs by the end of the round sees another round go to Sonnen.

Result: Chael Sonnen wins by Unanimous Decision 30-27 30-37 30-27

8-6 Suited

1st Semi Final - Victor Belfort vs Yushin Okami

1st Round: A lot of stand up with Okami dominating control funtil Belfort gets a take down. okami gets up and slams Belfort and full mount. Belfort rolls him and takes full guard before standing up to take him standing him. Belfort drops Okami twice in 20 seconds with big countering uppercuts but lets him get up each time, Okami initiates a clinch and they end up with Belfort against the cage taking a couple knees. Round goes to Belfort due to the knock downs.

2nd Round: A lot more stand up, Okami is going to lose this fight if it stays standing up as Belfort continues to counter with nice hooks and uppercuts. Belfort gets a Muah Thai clinch on Okami and lays a couple knees to Okami's head but Okami breaks free only to take a massive uppercut and its lights out.

Result: Victor Belfort by KO at 2:25 of the 2nd Round

8-6 Suited

2nd Semi Final - Dan henderson vs Chael Sonnen

1st Round: Big stand up early from Henderson and a take down attempt that fails from Sonnen starts the fight to which Sonnen then replies with a couple big overhead left hooks. He gets a take down though and takes full mount. A solid hip escape from Henderson though prevents it going further though. Henderson gets a take down of his own and goes for a guillotine. Its not in properly and Sonnen gets out and gets a take down of his own. They get stood up and he gets another slam and from side control, lays into Hendersons side. Henderson gets a take down and passes guard but the bell sounds. - Hard to split really, but 10-9 to Sonnen for that round I think would be fair.

2nd Round: Sonnen gets a take down and hammers henderson for 5 seconds with massive hits from side control. Henderson rolls out and lays a huge spinning backhand right but then Sonnen gets another take downand controls Dan against the cage. They get stood up and the same thing happens. Sonnen lays in some knees to the torso but eventually Henderson gets up. Some big body shots from Sonnen and then Henderson gets 2 big hits before the bell. - Round easily to Sonnen, I'd say 10-7 because of great control, punching, knees and takedowns.

3rd Round: Henderson has a cut under his eye and Sonnen starts woring it with some jabbs straight into a takedown attempt which Hendo sprawls and prevents.  Dan tags Sonnen with a couple hooks and continues to sprawl and stop the takedown attempts. Sonnen catches a leg and takes him down and lays in a few hammerfists but henderson rolls out of it and slams Sonnen and takes full mount. They get stood up with 90 seconds remaining and with 1 punch, Sonnen absolutely demolishes Henderson with a countering uppercut.

Result: Chael Sonnen via KO at 3:36 of the 3rd round.

8-6 Suited

Having lunch then will do the title match between Belfort and Sonnen. Hopefully Belfort gets up and wins because Sonnen has been annoying me to watch lol :P

Maca24

Great work Shaggy!
Thank god Cookie doesn't get another champ!  :P