Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

ABC radio news 13.00 AEST

yeahsup

After all 6 injuries.. whos changing their tip?

nas

You would have to really think about changing your tip as that is a good 7 outs with Taylor doubtful also.

eatmywake

nas

it is very tempting to change to Brissie

snapper77

In my veiw anyone changing their tips, need their head read. The way brizzy played last week not a chance with sore players as well as rich and co, not a chance. :-X

Prospector_1

I reckon the Roys are a chance at home, snapper, but I'm not changing my tip old son.

By round 15, any team that hasn't lost to anyone below them, and are sitting at #2, must have great depth!

The Cats have a very good look about them, I'm not going weak kneed for sooky Ablett.

snapper77

Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 11, 2009, 08:18:13 AM
, I'm not going weak kneed for sooky Ablett.

Your SO right their. I wont be having ablett next year either thats two years running always getting injurys,one needs to take the 0 you get from him the weeks he is out in the year.. ???

BradStar

Quote from: snapper77 on July 11, 2009, 08:45:26 AM
Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 11, 2009, 08:18:13 AM
, I'm not going weak kneed for sooky Ablett.

Your SO right their. I wont be having ablett next year either thats two years running always getting injurys,one needs to take the 0 you get from him the weeks he is out in the year.. ???
im also not going to start with him next year, not because of injury,because of price, i saw on superfooty that he dosent have himself!

Prospector_1

"Doesn't have himself"????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

BradStar

MiGZ

Hawks_1976

My DT side with no Ablett would be happy to see him miss ( Current rank : 244 ), while my SC team with Ablett ( Current rank : 1426 ) needs Ablett as a lock captain.

So in SC I'd look at Dal Santo, Judd, Goddard, Chapman and Hodge and captain options.

dread_lord09

Hey guys
Mates at work have all said to jump off Ablett this year as they think he is a goner. Reason is that of the GC deal and that will be a massive distraction for him. Some have said that Mark Thompson will probably play less game time for him and try to blood younger talent and prepare life without Ablett. I know the deal is far from set or even said yes or no to but do you guys think this is true?

Hence why I'm tempting to jump on Swan.

gerco

Well if your mates at work said it...