Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabroney

Right, well ive decided that I need to get GAJ.

Im thinking of either sacking my back Adcock or McPharlin and using the money to upgrade Bateman.

McPharlin to a Danny Hughes
Bateman to Ablett

Or trade Adcock to Webberly/Roberton
Bateman to Ablett (left with an extra 63k)

GinoGod

im getting on ablett as well

Boomz

It's funny how all the people that thought they could get away without having him are now getting him in... happens every year!

browny_wce

yeh but i recon most of the people who didnt pick up ablett at the beginning of the year will have a better all round team
coz when i get him in my team will be dominant

Juddster5

Jabroney im pretty sure everyone wants GAJ

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on May 12, 2010, 06:08:32 AM
It's funny how all the people that thought they could get away without having him are now getting him in... happens every year!
Wait..... we're suppose to want him ;)

GinoGod

at his starting price u expect him to come down a little bit in price eventually....that now is not going to happen.
i only need 1 more premium in each area for my team to be complete

saintz

i cant move up the rankings any further or keep my wins going without getting gazza ablett or can i...

At this stage im thinkin of a backline downgrade of waters to webberley, and the cash will b enough to gain ablett!

My backline a lil weaker, yes, with hodge, enright, carrazzo, malceski, heater, maguire and either hunt or silvagni playin...

I have depth in my team, with almost all my bench playin in each position, is ablett worth this trade... or should i look to others...

My most expensive mid is bartel!

jezzman

Who have you been using as your captain so far?

Obv Abletts price isn't coming down for a few weeks so if you can afford it with trades and cash then i don't see why not, better now than in 3-4 weeks

Flame

saintz

well from hodge to bartel... fwds are too unreliable, and i dont have chappstick...

mids- bartel, selwood, watson, ball, barlow, martin

sandi and h-mac

brown, didak, ROK, gian, rioli, pods, gray

not a reliable big scoring captain option in my team atm...

bundyboy

if you have the trades - go get him !!

you definately need a captain like swann or ablett if you want to score well consistently..

jezzman

thornz23

thats preti much the same as my backline and i wouldn't call it weak reli sos is the only 'weak point' but is still gettin 70. I would definately pull that trade this week. any week u play a team captained by GAJ u will probly lose if u dnt have the mirror image :p

Big_Cox14

Definitely get Ablett in your team. Backline still looks pretty decent even if you trade Waters to Webberley. The plus is you will have a lock-in captain each week.