Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Yes, he has hurt so many caches his week and could potentially cost people their eliminators

LF

seriously you don`t need ablett to win if your whole team overall is good you`ll do just fine without having him.

ossie85

Quote from: luvfooty on May 10, 2010, 07:50:59 AM
seriously you don`t need ablett to win if your whole team overall is good you`ll do just fine without having him.

This is somewhat true in DT

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on May 10, 2010, 07:51:55 AM
Quote from: luvfooty on May 10, 2010, 07:50:59 AM

This is somewhat true in DT
+1

thornz23

obviously u dnt need ablett to win but ure gna do a hell of a lot better with him in ure team then without him... lol

brodman_18

LOL i still can't believe I have changed my (c) a couple of times on a gut feeling. been burnt every time. he will be captain every time he plays for the rest of the year now.

obrient

despite the fact my team may be fine....i need him....i want him....with scores like that...against good taggers....he simply will score well every week...it seems stupid not getting him ill have to strategise to accompany him into my side
:p

GinoGod

yep stuff it...im double trading for him this week. the rest of my team is strong enough

obrient

lol top stuff gino +111111111
I will quite possible doing the same

S_Coach99

Lol, "I'll get him when he comes down in price" loved it when I read people saying that...

To get him you need to burn trades, downgrade premium to rookie, upgrade someone else that has some kind of value, get Ablett then hope your rookie kills it so you can use him and someone else's money to get back your premium you traded out.

GinoGod

na can downgrade cash cow not playing to rookie and then get ablett

S_Coach99

but you'll still need to replace that premium again, else your opposition will have one over you because he's got that upgraded premium he's done in the year + Ablett.

obrient

nah no premium trade out....will have anough mullaaaaaa to get him, and i never said i would get him when he came down in price....however i didnt ecpect him to score like this clearly he is a class above anyone else hence some drstic measures needed to secure his spot in my team

GinoGod

@ s-coach99 - im not trading out a premium

S_Coach99

my bad, should learn to read ;)