Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ dogga

i want to trade in gary ablett who should i downgrade to get the money?

Gia out, Gumbleton in

OR

Broughton out, Stratton in

Bluke

Neither. They are both keepers.

Wait for your cows to earn their keep. Then cull em. Ablett wont maintain these scores all season. When he drops 20k you pounce.

Hughesy

is gary ablett out if he is who should i put as captain, hodge, o'keefe, brown, higgins, montagna, chapman, barlow or sandilands?

thornz23

wait n see if he gets named.... if he's not u can't really go wrong with hodge or montagna i think this week

elephants

ummmmm pretty sure he will be back this week but i have stanton as vice of those go montagna

obrient

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD......I WANT THIS GUY IN MY TEAM!!!!!MORE THAN EVER
Is it worth downgrading waters to bubble boy and put nason on the field, then trade jetta to ABLETT!!! Jetts is on my field :( THIS SEEMS PERFECT

I HAVE 16 TRADES LEFT

SCADDICT

lol!

Let this be a lesson that you need him every year

BratPack

Indeed. He's number one draft choice whenever the Pack comes calling.

We pay better than the Gold Coast too.

Richoman#1

HAHA so funny at the start of each year people convince themselves that ablett will come down in price, then when he doesnt and misses the odd game through niggling injuries they think they are awesome because they dont have him and they are going to "climb the ladder" and then he pulls out scores like this that cannot be matched. heres an idea get ablett from the start set him as (C) and you wont have to worry about climbing the ladder when hes out. if you dont have him say goodbye to the overall prize.

nas

^^^^^^^^^^

Or doing 2 Trades including a sideways trade plus cash to fit him in.

Flame

Yep do it..I had him skipper too....2000+ here I come!!

LF

and then he pulls out scores like this that cannot be matched
i think at the moment gia is pulling out some awesome scores similar to ablett after he had a slow start to the year.

Cicjose

i still wont get 2000+ this week even tho i had him as captain 334 points on his own and not getting to 2000 is pretty sad

obrient

well would do me better if i had him
im currently on 1870 with 4 players left
hayes, gibbs, carazzo and gilbert

thornz23

big score coming up obrient :) im set for about 2150 but my god i love ablett!  just dnt no y i didnt have him from the start... lol.
And god i hope chappy does a hammy soon so i can justify not getting him to myself lol