Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: browny_wce on May 22, 2010, 10:59:52 AM
Nab screw that. Having GAJ from the start makes it too easy. It's unique to not have him. Everyone has there own plans n we'll just see what happens to gazza
My Uniques always seem to fire when he isn't around.....

I can't really be stuffed jumping on Ablett half way through the season. Should of started with him if you wanted him since you missed out a few big scores. Got other positions which can be worth more points if you look at it ;)

keiranrib

knowing gazza he will pull a 200 points on you all. playing melbourne at skilled? last year he was on 20 points after 25 seconds in the equivelant match.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: keiranrib on May 22, 2010, 11:31:24 AM
knowing gazza he will pull a 200 points on you all. playing melbourne at skilled? last year he was on 20 points after 25 seconds in the equivelant match.
McDonald has found himself is career form. Might shake Ablett a bit though :D

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 22, 2010, 11:36:07 AM
Hopefully ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on May 22, 2010, 12:06:32 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 22, 2010, 11:36:07 AM
Hopefully ;D
X2

korza

chrisuzz

i want to see how i go this year without Ablett or Swan, plus im happy with picking up Montagna 50k cheaper this week

chich94

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 22, 2010, 02:08:44 PM
i want to see how i go this year without Ablett or Swan, plus im happy with picking up Montagna 50k cheaper this week

same same and same

chrisuzz

Quote from: chich94 on May 22, 2010, 02:19:14 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on May 22, 2010, 02:08:44 PM

same same and same
and i gues you put Montagna as captain as well :)

chich94

haha, how could i not?

against the eagles hsould get 200 points  ;)

chatters24

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 22, 2010, 11:26:55 AM
I can't really be stuffed jumping on Ablett half way through the season. Should of started with him if you wanted him since you missed out a few big scores. Got other positions which can be worth more points if you look at it ;)

I think it's crazy to suggest that it's not worth jumping on Ablett now because you have missed a few big scores. I think it would be crazy to have jumped on Ablett after his few big scores at $549k.
I think every player has a price, and for me I wouldn't pay anything over the $500k price tag for Ablett (or any other player) because I personally think that's over the odd's. So if and when Ablett comes under that $500k I think I will be seriously considering him simply because at that price I think he would be a smart buy.

Spooners

what was your original tea like Q?
no ablett, swan, goddard, chapman...
along with hodge they are like the 4 automatic picks

valkorum

I just logged on to check the live scores and he is on 50 and the first quarter is nearly finished.  God bless the big C I put on him :)

thornz23

ahhhh yes i dno y we ever doubt putting the C on him :P

elephants

:P okay i admit i put the c on jimmy bart over gaj :P oh well hopefully jimmy can slut it up later on :)