Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Well... it seem's what many kept saying wouldn't happen, or his owner's were just hoping wouldn't happen, but Ablett's price is set to drop.... and drop plenty!
His price has dropped $13,500 this weekend down to $534k and it is set to fall further with a b/e of 207.
For those who have been patient enough and kept to their original plan, they could be rewarded by possibly having the opportunity of picking Ablett up at under the $500k mark. How far under that mark it will go, it isn't totally clear at the moment but you wouldn't think it would be too much.
So in the next couple of weeks make sure that spot in ya midfield is ready and the cash needed is in the bank, because this big fish is getting ready to be caught!

wooly

Quote from: chatters24 on May 22, 2010, 12:23:45 PM
Well... it seem's what many kept saying wouldn't happen, or his owner's were just hoping wouldn't happen, but Ablett's price is set to drop.... and drop plenty!
His price has dropped $13,500 this weekend down to $534k and it is set to fall further with a b/e of 207.
For those who have been patient enough and kept to their original plan, they could be rewarded by possibly having the opportunity of picking Ablett up at under the $500k mark. How far under that mark it will go, it isn't totally clear at the moment but you wouldn't think it would be too much.
So in the next couple of weeks make sure that spot in ya midfield is ready and the cash needed is in the bank, because this big fish is getting ready to be caught!

was my original plan, and will be picking him up, however so will everyone else meaning there is yet another player that will cancel out each week.

chatters24

Yeh but the difference is that so many people would have picked him up at peak price, whereas if you wait a couple more weeks you could save yourself $30-50k possibly.

Justin Bieber

If you didn't start with him, why bother now. Missed out a few big scores for what.... 50k?

My mids are sorted and no room for Ablett unless he drops to below 400k or comes to my door and asks to be in my team ;D

GinoGod

Collingwood stopped this guy from influencing the game, what about the rest of the team. Horrible game

browny_wce

massive b/e, he will drop below 500k in no time
great call not to get swan this week either as he only dropped a bit but b/e skyrocketed n price will look juicy in a couple of weeks

wooly

Quote from: GinoGod on May 22, 2010, 12:42:27 PM
Collingwood stopped this guy from influencing the game, what about the rest of the team. Horrible game

prefect game for me... ablett scored low and collinwood got beaten! very happy :)

Davoo

i think he can get 207, dont doubt him, hahah

craftcoat

couldn't agree more chatters. I've patiently hung onto trengove and martin waiting for the right time to pounce on ablett and/or swan and it seems that in a few weeks my dreams may come true! I better take the 'room to let sign' off my 5th and 6th mid spots because the king of all tenants is moving in!  ;D

browny_wce

Quote from: Davoo on May 22, 2010, 02:01:33 PM
i think he can get 207, dont doubt him, hahah
wuld be the only player who culd

RiOtChEsS

if u didnt start with him u started with montagna bartel or swan who have dropped many a dollar more... GET OVER URSELVES 4 NOT STARTING WITH HIM EEEEEDIOTS :P

Sharker18

Quote from: Marcz on May 22, 2010, 01:59:56 AM
if u didnt start with him u started with montagna bartel or swan who have dropped many a dollar more... GET OVER URSELVES 4 NOT STARTING WITH HIM EEEEEDIOTS :P

EXACTLY!! people are just trying to feel better about themselves for not having him from the start...if he goes down to 500K you've saved 20K instead of having him from day 1....congrats peoples!

Master Q

Didn't start with him was my plan. It was clear that I built my team for the marathon, already brought in Swan, Next will be God unless he scores high, then it will be GAJ, then finally it will be Chappy.

Alex7089

Chappy more of a must have in my team than GAJ. Same with Swan. Rate them both higher in DT. Swan scores not much less than Ablett and is a hell of a lot more durable. Chappy, well he's chappy. Bald man.

browny_wce

Nab screw that. Having GAJ from the start makes it too easy. It's unique to not have him. Everyone has there own plans n we'll just see what happens to gazza