Main Menu

The Stephen Milne Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 22, 2011, 08:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on September 23, 2011, 05:43:06 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on September 23, 2011, 10:51:32 AM
What annoys me the most is that Shaggy and bestguykai both have the exact same DP.

I read bestguykai's post (thinking it was Shaggy) and I thought to myself "Wow - that was way too normal for Shaggy to post something like that - especially the part where it says 'In all seriousness though, no regulars really annoy me all that much'."  Then I looked across and noticed that it wasn't actually Shaggy   :P

BTW Shaggy - you didn't get my vote   ;)    There is someone on that list who I find MUCH more annoying than you 
Hope it's not me  :-[
I know who it is I think...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cookie Monster on September 23, 2011, 05:17:24 PM
1 - How did i get nominated, in what way shape of form am i annoying :P
You nominated yourself remember ::).

Bazinga

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 23, 2011, 06:02:58 PM
What annoys me the most is that Shaggy and bestguykai both have the exact same DP.

I read bestguykai's post (thinking it was Shaggy) and I thought to myself "Wow - that was way too normal for Shaggy to post something like that - especially the part where it says 'In all seriousness though, no regulars really annoy me all that much'."  Then I looked across and noticed that it wasn't actually Shaggy   :P

BTW Shaggy - you didn't get my vote   ;)    There is someone on that list who I find MUCH more annoying than you 
LOL .. It's not PB, Nails or Q   :P  You are all safe   :)    bb knows who it is.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on September 23, 2011, 06:46:37 PM

LOL .. It's not PB, Nails or Q   :P  You are all safe   :)    bb knows who it is.
I'm sure I know who it is :P.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2011, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on September 23, 2011, 06:46:37 PM

I'm sure I know who it is :P.

And I am extremely surprised that no-one else finds him equally annoying (only 1 vote)   To me he is intolerable    :-X 

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2011, 06:11:31 PM
No, why would i do that, i need proof.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cookie Monster on September 24, 2011, 12:37:14 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2011, 06:11:31 PM
No, why would i do that, i need proof.
Quote from: Cookie Monster on September 04, 2011, 09:24:39 PM
The Stephen Milne Award (Most Annoying). To me, ___
I left out your other nomination ;). Sent via PM when I first opened it up and took it that you nominated yourself in your wording (which was quite confusing!).

Also using your nominations as well as 2-3 others as some of the start up nominees for the awards which helps alot :D.

Justin Bieber

Winner is PowerBug (Sweeping the awards :o) with Shaggy finishing in distant second.

Grazz

PB i think your going to need to bring a trailer to collect your awards, congrats mate. Wish you could of got an Emmy nomination youd probably of taken that home to.

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on September 24, 2011, 03:00:36 PM
PB i think your going to need to bring a trailer to collect your awards, congrats mate. Wish you could of got an Emmy nomination youd probably of taken that home to.
No probs mate, just happy to be online and being noticed :)