Main Menu

The Charlie Sheen Roast...

Started by RiOtChEsS, September 21, 2011, 12:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 02:26:11 PM
Just like the revamped version of scrubs started of slow but got better everything week and by the time it was cancelled it was a good show.
The revamped version of scrubs was never good. It was rubbish. End of story!
Should have just canceled the show when JD left

MTTY

It was awesome would love roses Charlie Sheen in a new show.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 01:59:22 PM
i started watching it not my type of humour but looks reasonably good. The show was ok, i have recently just watched all the that 70 show episodes and Ashton is great, i just wished he cut his hair and lost the beard so he looks more like he normally does, it just looks weird at the moment. The test will be in the next 3-4 weeks alot of people were hating on the show before it even aired but i think it was beter than people expected.
I have watched all the episodes as well 8). He was great in that... acting like a dumb pretty boy :P.

Haven't seen the roast or the episode of Two and a Half Men. Might watch the Roast but have lost interest in Two and a Half Men for seasons now as it grew kinda dull for me.

bomberboy0618

I love that 70's show. It is hilarious.

Master Q

Didn't bother watching the Roast but watched the new Two and a Half Men. I thought it was pretty good, and will be for maybe a season but then I think it'll get boring. I don't think there are enough main characters to keep it good with Ashton there. All there is Alan, Berta, Jake and maybe their mum but that's about it... For me Alan is the only thing keeping it going...

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 21, 2011, 05:05:04 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 01:59:22 PM
i started watching it not my type of humour but looks reasonably good. The show was ok, i have recently just watched all the that 70 show episodes and Ashton is great, i just wished he cut his hair and lost the beard so he looks more like he normally does, it just looks weird at the moment. The test will be in the next 3-4 weeks alot of people were hating on the show before it even aired but i think it was beter than people expected.
I have watched all the episodes as well 8). He was great in that... acting like a dumb pretty boy :P.

Haven't seen the roast or the episode of Two and a Half Men. Might watch the Roast but have lost interest in Two and a Half Men for seasons now as it grew kinda dull for me.

I agree i think it was getting old and i stopped watching it, at least the show is new now, so im more interested in it now

pyronerd

Quote from: Master Q on September 21, 2011, 06:35:49 PM
Didn't bother watching the Roast but watched the new Two and a Half Men. I thought it was pretty good, and will be for maybe a season but then I think it'll get boring. I don't think there are enough main characters to keep it good with Ashton there. All there is Alan, Berta, Jake and maybe their mum but that's about it... For me Alan is the only thing keeping it going...
Jake got more boring as he got older, the jokes were just so much funnier when he was 10 :P

My Chumps

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2011, 04:46:41 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 02:26:11 PM
Just like the revamped version of scrubs started of slow but got better everything week and by the time it was cancelled it was a good show.
The revamped version of scrubs was never good. It was rubbish. End of story!
Should have just canceled the show when JD left

The first 8 seasons were SOOOO GOOD, and they ruined it with the new one :(

CrowsFan