Main Menu

The Charlie Sheen Roast...

Started by RiOtChEsS, September 21, 2011, 12:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

8-6 Suited

Yeah it was awesome. Charlie Sheen is looking good too.

Jugganauts

Yeah it was pretty good and most of the bits were funny just some some things i didnt particulay like:
~ What was said about Ryan Dunn by that chick forgot how name
~ The constant racisim jokes about Mike Tyson's speech
~ The constant diabities jokes about Patrice oneal

But apart from that the show was pretty good this is the first "roast" i have ever watched and it was good seeing some names like Jon Lovitz and Slash. All the speeches were very well done and the Charlie Sheen speach at the end was perfect, Hopefully this isn't the last time we publicly see Charlie Sheen (Apart from the news channels) would love it if some network was brave enough to bring him back on t.v and give him his own uncensored show

RiOtChEsS

it was good, not the first for me seen Pamela Anderson, Joan Rivers and Denis Leary Roasts, those were way cruder an offensive :P

il pm u a link ;)

Cicjose

DazBurg

Quote from: Jugganauts on September 21, 2011, 01:26:23 AM
Yeah it was pretty good and most of the bits were funny just some some things i didnt particulay like:
~ What was said about Ryan Dunn by that chick forgot how name
~ The constant racisim jokes about Mike Tyson's speech
~ The constant diabities jokes about Patrice oneal

But apart from that the show was pretty good this is the first "roast" i have ever watched and it was good seeing some names like Jon Lovitz and Slash. All the speeches were very well done and the Charlie Sheen speach at the end was perfect, Hopefully this isn't the last time we publicly see Charlie Sheen (Apart from the news channels) would love it if some network was brave enough to bring him back on t.v and give him his own uncensored show

heard them say on my local radio yesterday that he was currently about to begin filming a new show

weather it's 100% true or not dunno

Fireballz

Quote from: Marcz on September 21, 2011, 02:01:30 AM
it was good, not the first for me seen Pamela Anderson, Joan Rivers and Denis Leary Roasts, those were way cruder an offensive :P

il pm u a link ;)
I've seen the pamela one but not the others. Would be keen to watch the Denis Leary one! Could you pm me a link please Marcz?

I didn't find that blonde chick funny either. Bringing up Ryan Dunne a few months after he died is just not very nice. And she said something nasty about Patrice O'Neil grandma as well which I can't quite remember. But he was pretty funny when he came up coz he was just so damn annoyed by that stage.

RiOtChEsS

CrowsFan

Just watching it at the moment. So far it has been pretty darn funny! Only had the one roaster so far though...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2011, 01:12:37 PM
Just watching it at the moment. So far it has been pretty darn funny! Only had the one roaster so far though...
yeah pretty good CF il pm u a best of roast clip, some absolute pearlers ;)

Holz

i started watching it not my type of humour but looks reasonably good. The show was ok, i have recently just watched all the that 70 show episodes and Ashton is great, i just wished he cut his hair and lost the beard so he looks more like he normally does, it just looks weird at the moment. The test will be in the next 3-4 weeks alot of people were hating on the show before it even aired but i think it was beter than people expected.

RiOtChEsS

the charlie harper show cannot run without charlie harper :-X

CrowsFan

What was with Steve-O breaking his nose at the end??

Watched the first episode of Two and a Half Men yesterday and was not very impressed. They may be able to make it funnier, but they would have to change a lot. The show just doesn't work without Charlie

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2011, 02:10:38 PM
What was with Steve-O breaking his nose at the end??

Watched the first episode of Two and a Half Men yesterday and was not very impressed. They may be able to make it funnier, but they would have to change a lot. The show just doesn't work without Charlie

i dont think we can judge the show of the first episode, it was mainly about rapping up and introcing Ashton, i never though the first epsidoe was going to be that funny. however it should in the next few episodes, i just hope people give it a chance.

Just like the revamped version of scrubs started of slow but got better everything week and by the time it was cancelled it was a good show.

RiOtChEsS

i think steve o realized his comedy sucks so he reverted to his only trick... jackass.

how paralytic was Iron Mike :o seems to be a common theme at these roasts they get a loose cannon powered, Courtney Love was a freakin mess at the Pamela Anderson Roast ;D