Main Menu

The Dustin Fletcher Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 19, 2011, 07:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Ah.... Old Reliable :D. We all love Fletch ;). Always there to clean up the mess or provide some backup when the Bombers need it the most. Who's the poster who is always there to answer others or just is always around?

CrowsFan

Well Boomz is always around, as proven by his 114 days spent online!!

PowerBug

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 07:40:25 PM
Ah.... Old Reliable :D. We all love Fletch ;). Always there to clean up the mess or provide some backup when the Bombers need it the most. Who's the poster who is always there to answer others or just is always around?

You have to put up a nomination for yourself. 10,000 posts and 75 hours deserves a nomination

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on September 19, 2011, 08:06:24 PM
You have to put up a nomination for yourself. 10,000 posts and 75 hours deserves a nomination
Cheers for the nomination Holz :).

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 08:13:48 PM
Put a nomination in for yourself in  the Gary Ablett award from me :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on September 19, 2011, 08:25:42 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 08:13:48 PM
Put a nomination in for yourself in  the Gary Ablett award from me :)
If I remember :). That may be quite a large list and I may bypass that as I haven't been a big fantasy poster this season. But since I'm nominated, my rules play against me :-X.

Luigi197

i nominate Charliesheen. although he hasnt been around for a long time, he kinda never left once he joined :P

McRooster

Quote from: PowerBug on September 19, 2011, 07:42:58 PM
Mr. McRooster. Like his stuff.
Thanks PB but I'm sure this award can be read two ways. If it's meant to read as I see it (time on-line) then Boomz has the vote, if it's meant to read as I think you've seen it (most dependable/got your back) then this is going to be a long list...

*Good work thus far HP, good to see the pre season has started in the FB. The activity fade out by members last season at about this time was most noteable and kudos for keeping the wheels greased. Last year I remember we stoked the embers of the FB fire by revisiting old FB threads from earlier in the season, like the Jokes thread etc.  8)

A little sadly (and ironically considering PB's nomination) I must use this as a sort of 'Catch You Later'. I'm hopping off for a while (not that I've been too active recently anyways  ::))

Those who know, know why.

Thankyou to everyone for your support.

Stay premium

Justin Bieber

Hey Roost :D. Why not stick around for the AA Announcements on here (or check back another time). You are a hot favourite to be named in the team.... But where? :P.

The Fletch is moreso for the person always there to give out advice, so not necessarily about who's been on the longest :).

8-6 Suited

I think I should nominate myself. :X

Total Time Spent Online:
58 days, 11 hours and 48 minutes.

And since I am always online pretty much I make a good candidate. :p

PowerBug

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 19, 2011, 08:52:55 PM
I think I should nominate myself. :X

Total Time Spent Online:
58 days, 11 hours and 48 minutes.

And since I am always online pretty much I make a good candidate. :p
I thought of you 8-6 but couldn't bring myself to nominate a Collingwood fan. So i went with a Crows one. :/

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 08:44:50 PM
Hey Roost :D. Why not stick around for the AA Announcements on here (or check back another time). You are a hot favourite to be named in the team.... But where? :P.

The Fletch is moreso for the person always there to give out advice, so not necessarily about who's been on the longest :).
Sure, but I'm hanging up the boots when the kids get back from Cubs/Joeys. That gives me about another hour or so. This is a big part of why I'm taking a hiatus, I want to spend more time with my kids.

Thanks for clearing up the idealism of the Fletch award, I had mis-read it  :-[

The analogy of sex and advice is interestingly similar, remember it's not about the length of it - it's the way you use it  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on September 19, 2011, 09:00:48 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 08:44:50 PM

Sure, but I'm hanging up the boots when the kids get back from Cubs/Joeys. That gives me about another hour or so. This is a big part of why I'm taking a hiatus, I want to spend more time with my kids.

Thanks for clearing up the idealism of the Fletch award, I had mis-read it  :-[

The analogy of sex and advice is interestingly similar, remember it's not about the length of it - it's the way you use it  ;)
Indeed although how am I to know? ;). Wouldn't anybody love to have Fletch's Long Limbering............... Arms ;D.

PowerBug