Main Menu

The Jimmy Bartel Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 19, 2011, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah I had thought it should be the Bartel award

Wes Mantooth

Can we please just proceed so I can vote for Powerbug and be done with it?

Justin Bieber

Happy with the name change then? :P.

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 20, 2011, 01:43:58 AM
Can we please just proceed so I can vote for Powerbug and be done with it?
Unlocked it now as looks like the nominations dried up.

roo boys!

Alex and I "educated" a fair bit ;) But now not so much. Voted for PB anyway.

Justin Bieber

I think we could probably close this poll in a day or two at this rate :P. It's the Marmalade award all over again with the voting!

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on September 20, 2011, 05:17:39 PM
Alex and I "educated" a fair bit ;) But now not so much. Voted for PB anyway.
EDUMACATION!

PowerBug

Thanks guys, appreciate the votes. Well, next season i can only go up, might be in for most improved award. :D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: PowerBug on September 20, 2011, 08:35:32 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate the votes. Well, next season i can only go up, might be in for most improved award. :D

I think the fact you went from Bootstudder to Journeyman coach in a month speak wonders of your post quality.

PowerBug

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 20, 2011, 09:04:38 PM

I think the fact you went from Bootstudder to Journeyman coach in a month speak wonders of your post quality.
I don't think it was a month. Anyway, look at CharlieSheen, from bootsudder to top 10 poster in the same time frame. Now, i'm not sure how quality his posts are, coz they're on the SC boards, but that's a bit harsh Wes.

Ringo

Quote from: PowerBug on September 21, 2011, 10:06:08 AM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 20, 2011, 09:04:38 PM

I don't think it was a month. Anyway, look at CharlieSheen, from bootsudder to top 10 poster in the same time frame. Now, i'm not sure how quality his posts are, coz they're on the SC boards, but that's a bit harsh Wes.
Being mainly on the SC Boards myself Charlie Sheen seems to have quite a lot of posts on Team Selections with discussions going back and forth so not sure whether each to and fro is classed as a post. (His first response is to post whole team before giving advice as alternatives may exist)There are quite a number of people who also seek Charlie out in the SC Board because of advice given.

bomberboy0618

3 votes. Wonder who voted for me.

Ziplock

I went from bootstudder to vet. in like 4 months from memory lol.

and then locked myself from my account :P

Wes Mantooth

I'll let the poll do the talking.

Justin Bieber

Well this was a near massacre with PB dominating the poll! Bomberboy slips in for the runner up's position.

PowerBug

Well, i think i was treated i bit unfair on this one. My posting hasn't been that bad.