Main Menu

The Shaun Higgins Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 16, 2011, 11:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Higgins is now infamous in Fantasy circles >:(. He's always out with injuries which begs the question, who's the softest on here? To widen the search, lets look for the ones who like to Rant or Moan about their weekly downfalls.

Nominations once again needed (Is it me or is this record getting old?).

roo boys!

Am I a chance for this one? Do I whinge? I dunno :-\

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on September 17, 2011, 12:01:01 AM
Am I a chance for this one? Do I whinge? I dunno :-\
We'll let the masses decide that ;).

bomberboy0618

Ziplock

I'm not even going to ask why I was autonominated :P

Ringo

Not really relevant here but I just needed to say somewhere thanks for the work you are doing with these awards Hellopplz have been enjoying them very much.

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 17, 2011, 07:11:48 AM
I whinge all the time :P
I'll take that as a nomination :P.

Quote from: Ziplock on September 17, 2011, 07:12:39 AM
I'm not even going to ask why I was autonominated :P
Well needed a few to kick it off and know you two want an award :P. Plus being locked out of your account for a few months didn't help ;D.

Cheers Ringo and RB. Finding some spare time when I can to make a few polls at a time so should see them all get cracked out hopefully by Grand Final Weekend.

RiOtChEsS

i never really read the whole thing but didnt montags deactivate over an argument? deserved of a nom?

CrowsFan

The Return for deactivating his account after he told everyone he lied about a broken leg, got given some crap about it then quit. Only to come back a few minutes later as a new poster, get caught out again and quit once more. And now is back again!

Extremely soft in my mind

Justin Bieber

Well with those two nominations, think the poll can be opened with 6 users to choose from :).

Fireballz

Sorry LH but anyone with 'Hug' in their user name is a shoe-in for this one  :P

The return

haha i actually lol'd at this :P

bomberboy0618

How do I have more votes than LH? I'm not that soft...

Justin Bieber