Main Menu

The Kurt Tippett Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 16, 2011, 11:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

We all know those Posters who have their on and off days, this award goes out to them. Sometimes they are on the ball, sometimes they kick it out on the full.

As with all awards, nominations are MORE than welcomed.

PowerBug

With all these awards even "I" reckon i could be a chance at one ;)

Justin Bieber

Nominate yourself for one you see fit for ;).

PowerBug

Well, we need a Brad Moran Award, to someone that isn't inconsistent but just plain shower. Coz no-one seems to agree with anything i say :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on September 16, 2011, 11:43:55 PM
Well, we need a Brad Moran Award, to someone that isn't inconsistent but just plain shower. Coz no-one seems to agree with anything i say :(
Maybe go for The Milney then? :P.

roo boys!

I want an award too :( :P Not sure if this one suits me or not.

CrowsFan

Haha this should be the Tippett/Richo award ;D

Luigi197

Some people out there may agree, that I quite possibly should be a nomination.

I dish out good advice a lot, but then a lot of the time, i dont do enough research, and my advice gets backfired at by Stats and Figures....

Ringo

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 17, 2011, 03:28:10 PM
Some people out there may agree, that I quite possibly should be a nomination.

I dish out good advice a lot, but then a lot of the time, i dont do enough research, and my advice gets backfired at by Stats and Figures....
Agree we have all been there sometimes me included. but in my case it is not listening to own advice,  Recommended to quite a few to look at Goodes for Capt in GF of SC due to his record against Brisbane but  did not follow own advice and Goodes had SC score of 172, Only lost GF by 52 points but would have won if followd own advice :-\

CrowsFan

Who did you put captain instead Ringo?

Ringo

The usually reliable Swan who only scored 89 SC points.   :P

bomberboy0618

Luigi you always talk absolute crap :P
I should probably be nominated. I am up and down a lot.

Luigi197

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 17, 2011, 05:44:30 PM
Luigi you always talk absolute crap :P
I should probably be nominated. I am up and down a lot.

thats a bit harsh BB. at least i post to help people and not just to get my count up. seriously. i am helping the FF community a lot and dont mind that i am not a hardened coach yet like you are. all my posts are quality to help others. its just that sometimes i should add in a bit more figures and facts to verify my logic; but we all have opinions anyway..

Master Q

Luigi TBH you've barely posted once you've made Coach  :P