Main Menu

The Barry Hall Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 16, 2011, 11:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

This award goes out to all those users you just want to punch the lights out the most.

Seeing as I'm a nice guy (:P), need some nominations. If you don't want it to be out in the open, pop me a PM with your nomination.

8-6 Suited

Ziplock

Nails. For always saying it was my own fault I got locked out and as of such monty had no obligation to fix it.

Yes nails, I know, BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KEEP REMINDING ME :P

<3

Fletch74

For me, there is only one candidate, that's the Fremantle supporter...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 17, 2011, 10:48:43 AM
I think I know who you are talking about (via comments I've seen throughout the season on the boards) but correct me if I'm wrong :).

Think that's enough canidates so I'll start the poll. Can always nominate more if you want to ;).

Fletch74

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 17, 2011, 11:45:57 AM
I think I know who you are talking about (via comments I've seen throughout the season on the boards) but correct me if I'm wrong :).

Think that's enough canidates so I'll start the poll. Can always nominate more if you want to ;).
Lol I wasn't actually referring to who you've added... I was referring to who was already up there :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 17, 2011, 11:57:01 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 17, 2011, 11:45:57 AM

Lol I wasn't actually referring to who you've added... I was referring to who was already up there :D
Ah, right..... *Facepalm. Sorry for the confusion Cic and you have rightfully been removed :).

RiOtChEsS

how about that Marcz guy i really wanna belt the living suitcases outta him :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on September 17, 2011, 12:19:30 PM
I was wondering when somebody would nominate him :P. I joke but I'll take that as a nomination (Although I'd take anything as a nomination) :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 17, 2011, 12:23:16 PM
Quote from: Marcz on September 17, 2011, 12:19:30 PM
I was wondering when somebody would nominate him :P. I joke but I'll take that as a nomination (Although I'd take anything as a nomination) :P.
haha all good HP all part of the fun ;) if ya cant have a laugh at urself then u may need to ask urself...

RiOtChEsS

we better nominate Andrew3737 and Shaggy for each other too ;D

bomberboy0618

I really wanna punch that Dom fellow, really annoys me :P
I want to punch pb quite a lot actually.

CrowsFan

Had to vote marcz. He would probably be taking photos of it happening at the same time too! :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 17, 2011, 01:43:06 PM
I really wanna punch that Dom fellow, really annoys me :P
I want to punch pb quite a lot actually.
Dang my nomination scheme, now I have to put myself up :P.

Fireballz

Although I really like the idea of this award, and am a huge fan of BBBBH, I don't really feel like punching anyone on this forum. At least not in the face...