Main Menu

Arizona

Started by Luigi197, September 15, 2011, 09:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Should more clubs be considering sending out their players to Arizona sort boot camps?

Swan and Shaw are a couple of the many that have improved dramatically while there, and it has shown on the field.

Should more clubs do boot camps like this?
Is it Worth it?

Holz

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 15, 2011, 09:28:47 PM
Should more clubs be considering sending out their players to Arizona sort boot camps?

Swan and Shaw are a couple of the many that have improved dramatically while there, and it has shown on the field.

Should more clubs do boot camps like this?
Is it Worth it?

i dont think many clubs could afford to, i know teams like the roos are just managing good facilities in Australia.

PowerBug

Port can't, they just go up Mt. Lofty. Surely going to Coober Pedy would be just as challenging, plus you save the $$$ ;)

Usman

The benefits are physiological benefits are debatable the physcological benefits seen to be more prominent

roo boys!

North going to Utah in the pre-season was very beneficial, looking forward to it again this year.

Luigi197

If it wins me a Brownlow then i'd go ;)

Looks like Essendon wont because they will build and use their new facility in Essendon i think.

Ringo

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/123882/default.aspx

Looks like we (Brisbane) are following suit by sending Brown, Merrett, Adcock and Black and possibly others to Arizona pre season.  Maybe will be the answer to Adcocks injury woes!!!