J Mcdonald 98K is this right?

Started by fran, September 14, 2011, 10:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

When going through mid prices i noticed james mcdonald is now listed @ 98 700. surely this cant be correct he was 230ish the other day?

Off Tap

What does everyone think he will average this year?

I already have 2 centre rookies locked in plus another 5 DPP's that can rotate back and forward. I don't know if he can fit into my side at the moment.

owenbond007

@ that price and playing r1 id have in my starting team as 6th mid. You would think hed ave min of 80 he always racked em up in the past playing for a side always in the bottom of the ladder shouldnt make a diff for this guy.

Off Tap

Quote from: owenbond007 on December 27, 2011, 02:42:10 PM
@ that price and playing r1 id have in my starting team as 6th mid. You would think hed ave min of 80 he always racked em up in the past playing for a side always in the bottom of the ladder shouldnt make a diff for this guy.

If he can average 80 at <$100k then he's a lock in any side.

elephants

itchytradefinger

We talking DT or SC?  I think he can average around 75 in SC.  Don't expect him to play every game though....

Holz

wont be in my team, cant see him playing many games and dont see him averaging that well, think harris.

I would much rather go for a kavanaggh or mitchell at a simular price

elephants

Quote from: itchytradefinger on December 27, 2011, 05:11:50 PM
We talking DT or SC?  I think he can average around 75 in SC.  Don't expect him to play every game though....
We are in the DT section so i'll assume DT.

Ziplock

the difference between harris and mcdonald is that Harris has never been a prolific fantasy footballer, while mcdonald averaged 94 in 2010, playing for a pretty showerhouse melbourne team.

elephants

Yeah, nice point zip. Harris didn't average 91.4 in his last year of AFL footy for the wooden spooners.

Ziplock

CuStArDaRm

He is priced at 98.7 DT 106.6 SC. In like flin for me in both games atm.

Ziplock

oh, cash wise, I thought you meant like average wise, and I was like...????

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: Ziplock on December 27, 2011, 06:13:34 PM
oh, cash wise, I thought you meant like average wise, and I was like...????

Sorry mate wasnt saying prices for what you said was just clearing the air about his price  :P

Fyfe_gun

He just need to play the first 8 rounds and he should average high 80s hopefully pricing him well and above 200k and swap to a fallen mid. He will be my secons bench