James McDonald as 4th Midfielder?

Started by MTTY, September 14, 2011, 01:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 06, 2012, 12:56:47 AM
going back to the article name though, I would be a little worried if he was your 4th Mid
Agreed...but a nice M6-8

Bizzle17

I believe with GWS travelling to Hobart, Adelaide and melbourne early he will play in all of these because these kids won't be ready to do all of that yet. I think a year off will do him good until round 15-16 when his aging body catch up.
Also just my opinion of course, I think he will have a game off before the bye (round 11) then after the bye he will be roated in an out a lot more when these kids have had a taste and look to blood them towards the end of the year when there season is over. All my opinion and ill have him if named round 1.

charliesheen

Quote from: Nieso FC on January 19, 2012, 06:14:47 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on January 18, 2012, 06:34:19 PM
I don't think we'll see GWS, like GC this year, have a designated tagger. Maybe Cornes, but I dunno.

Chad never picked up a man when he was at CHB and had an opponent!

He will be a tagger alright.... but 20 metres away doing his own thing and pointing fingers when his direct opponent gets the ball!

didn't he clean up sam fisher in 2011?

js19

Quote from: charliesheen on February 06, 2012, 02:52:44 PM
Quote from: Nieso FC on January 19, 2012, 06:14:47 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on January 18, 2012, 06:34:19 PM
I don't think we'll see GWS, like GC this year, have a designated tagger. Maybe Cornes, but I dunno.

Chad never picked up a man when he was at CHB and had an opponent!

He will be a tagger alright.... but 20 metres away doing his own thing and pointing fingers when his direct opponent gets the ball!

didn't he clean up sam fisher in 2011?

I think Sam cleaned himself up - probably thought he was playing on Kane...