Main Menu

so happy

Started by LF, September 13, 2011, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

just managed to get tickets to the Eagles v Carlton game for Saturday night so happy
they are way back in the 3 tier stand but i don`t care

CFC 1979

well done

you should have a decent view of Juddy back there ;D

meow meow

I presume you go for the Eagles? I hope so for your sake. Every final I have been to, the Bulldogs have lost. 3 Prelims in a row. It makes it so much worse when you have to actually pay to see your team lose and get your soul destroyed just that little bit more every time.

LF

yep go for the eagles i hope they win but in the end i don't care haven't been to a finals game before and the last game i went to was a NAB cup game last year because my son played at halftime.

CrowsFan

I went to the 2005 GF. Sadly I was going for the Eagles :(

nas

Last one I went to was the 2004 GF so pretty lucky there.

The return

last game i went to was essendon v carlton :/

pyronerd

Quote from: The return on September 13, 2011, 07:48:36 PM
last game i went to was essendon v carlton :/

Last game I went to was in like '06, St. Kilda v Richmond I think, we won by 69 points :P

roo boys!

Last game I went to was r24 this year :P

But last final was the first final of '07 I think.

pothead

I am heading to my first final this week, going to watch hawks vs Sydney  :)

MTTY

Last gam i went to was Demons V Bombers, i think it was in 07 and we lost in the last 2 minutes because Brock McLean tried to take on Llyod and Lucas in the goal square and was pinged for HTB.  >:(

Although i did see Hird get in a minor wrestle on the ground against Brad Green.

Holz

the only final i have been to was the dockers i only home final win (or first) the dockers are most disliked team so it wasnt a good day for me, or bus ride home.

Ringo

Been Lucky as i was able to see Brisbanes home finals during their three titles.  Was extremely priviliged to go to the MCG for the first time for the 2002 Grand Final.  What an experience.  Even with our bad years these experiences can not be dulled and always carry the hope of getting there again.

PowerBug

Quote from: naste on September 13, 2011, 06:53:50 PM
Last one I went to was the 2004 GF so pretty lucky there.
Very lucky ;)

Nails

Quote from: Ringo on September 14, 2011, 08:46:13 AM
Been Lucky as i was able to see Brisbanes home finals during their three titles.  Was extremely priviliged to go to the MCG for the first time for the 2002 Grand Final.  What an experience.  Even with our bad years these experiences can not be dulled and always carry the hope of getting there again.

2012 premieres mate. Don't get too upset.