Main Menu

AFL Game Draft

Started by FisherSaints, September 13, 2011, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Well, if you're happy playing a mid at CHF then go for it.

roo boys!

I'll take Josh Drummond

Injury prone, but when he gets out on the park he has a very good kick on him and can penetrate the oppositions defence.

North Melbournes Finest

Guess I'll take Hayden Ballantyne, might be as annoying as hell. But can play a little bit of footy, and will have field days roving to my two power houses.

pothead

i'm back so i will take my two missed picks and i will take Taylor Walker and Cale Hooker to complete the spine

FisherSaints

I thin bomberboys pick is skipped so I'll pick I smith

pothead

PowerBug

bomberboy0618

Has Bastinac been taken? If so I take him.

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 07, 2011, 05:35:59 PM
Has Bastinac been taken? If so I take him.

cant believe it 3 roo fans and you get him. Good work, i dont need mids so its ok though.

PowerBug

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on October 07, 2011, 06:02:23 PM
Haha roos fans :P

i wonder who will pick up Boomer, i already have petrie, ziebell, swallow and goldy so im happy

roo boys!

I was going to pick Bastinac, he's the one that I was debating over, whether I needed another mid (him, the better player) or to suit team structure better (Drummond). I ended up going Drummond. I don't need your stupid little Hurn BB :)

Quote from: Holzman on October 07, 2011, 06:07:48 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 07, 2011, 06:02:23 PM
Haha roos fans :P

i wonder who will pick up Boomer, i already have petrie, ziebell, swallow and goldy so im happy
We are in negotiations at the moment about a certain someone aren't we Holz? ;) You want to trade him?

FisherSaints

I pick...…… Starts with M, has a Z and also means when he does a crazy act you shoot his nam. MZUNGU

bomberboy0618

Quote from: FisherSaints on October 07, 2011, 07:08:49 PM
I pick...…… Starts with M, has a Z and also means when he does a crazy act you shoot his nam. MZUNGU
MZUNGU!!!!

MTTY

Pot is skipped

Darling and Gwilt