Main Menu

AFL Game Draft

Started by FisherSaints, September 13, 2011, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on September 24, 2011, 03:20:11 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 24, 2011, 03:16:00 PM
I'm going to have to drop out.
Will be quite busy running the UFC draft.
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
Well it's soooo sloooowww.  :P

CrowsFan

I'm going to pull out too. This draft is never going to be finished so can't be bothered sticking with it

Holz

Its a pity everyone didnt send in a top 10 it would have been going very fast if people did.

roo boys!

I think there is just toooo many players to get through :(

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on September 25, 2011, 07:17:38 PM
I think there is just toooo many players to get through :(

yeah if iwas organising it i would have got people to pick 2 teams and save 6 players. than only have 8-9 teams.

PowerBug

Well we need to remember that fantasy is all finished, so there's less reason to come online. But why is it a bad thing that it takes forever?

I guess that means the draft will stop and no more AFL Game?

pothead

I am happy to take more teams if needed haha and Fremantle will pick Taylor Walker sorry for the late pick was at a mates for a couple of nights

Holz

i have came up with an idea if people are happy with it could make the draft much better. With Macca and CF leaving I have been able to rearrange it so teams have combined and we can half the picks needed to complete the draft.

Pothead: Fremantle Swans
Holzman: Richmond Roos
Powerbug: Westcoast Power
FisherSaints: Stkilda Lions
BB: Gellong Bombers
MTTY: Carlton Crows
RB: GoldCoast Dogs
NMF: Collingwood Hawks (has missed a few picks so gets the next 2, not worried about the picks being late as the team is probably alrwady the best.

bomberboy0618

Sounds alright to me. The Geelong Bombers has a nice ring to it :)

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 26, 2011, 04:39:02 PM
Sounds alright to me. The Geelong Bombers has a nice ring to it :)
ok new picks are on my draft page. I have added up the total of the order of the original order of the picks. So for example is had 2 late picks in the 1st stage so im the first. MTTY had 2 early picks so he is last. Note this is based of the teams you have now not necessarily what players you picked.

to make it work i have had to remove the last 2 picks so sidebottom and walker are both up.

NMF gets 2 proiroty picks as he is 2 players down.

I have tried to combine the teams so they are failry balanced and hopefully someone hasnt doubled up with simular players (but you can trade if you want)

the 100+ will be done by a randomiser as soon as the <100 games draft is finsihed. The plan is to have 18 players after the under 100 games than 7 rounds in the 100+ so everyone has a squad of 22 with 3 emergency.

Holz

if anyone still wants to send in a new 5 player list it would probably be a good thing to pick up the pace of the draft. But with alot less players now if you think your online enough not to slow down the draft than im fine with that. If you know your going to be not aviable to be online for a while just send through a couple of picks to me through PM.

PowerBug

I don't want to be pushy or bossy, but i'd prefer to see the Draft start again, as i had some plans and combinations in mind which i can't do now that teams have merged. Don't change because of me, if everyone else is fine with it then leave it, just a personal opinion.

North Melbournes Finest

Sorry just found out recently I have two teams now. Will try to pick both within the next 10-15.

North Melbournes Finest

For Collingwood I'm going to take James Podsiadley and Mitch Clarke

Holz

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 26, 2011, 08:54:30 PM
For Collingwood I'm going to take James Podsiadley and Mitch Clarke

you dont have 2 teams you have a combined team. So its for Collingwood + hawks.