Main Menu

AFL Game Draft

Started by FisherSaints, September 13, 2011, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 01:00:14 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on September 21, 2011, 12:36:51 PM
Suppose so... but we have hundreds of players to go through :-

there are a couple of people slowing the game down but most peole are posting in a few hours or so. If the Return doesnt post his pick in the 24 hour limit than someone can take over his team.  If someone does pick up the team i will have to give some kind of compensation for missing the early pick (maybee something like an extra pick at the ned of round 4)
Nah, the Return will Return, eventually. Just leave his teams and he'll pick when he comes back on. Should he not come on before the end of the U100 gamers, then someone can then take over his teams and pick 10 players at the end.

No compensation is needed, there is plenty of quality players to choose from.

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 21, 2011, 02:04:58 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 01:00:14 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on September 21, 2011, 12:36:51 PM
Suppose so... but we have hundreds of players to go through :-

there are a couple of people slowing the game down but most peole are posting in a few hours or so. If the Return doesnt post his pick in the 24 hour limit than someone can take over his team.  If someone does pick up the team i will have to give some kind of compensation for missing the early pick (maybee something like an extra pick at the ned of round 4)
Nah, the Return will Return, eventually. Just leave his teams and he'll pick when he comes back on. Should he not come on before the end of the U100 gamers, then someone can then take over his teams and pick 10 players at the end.

No compensation is needed, there is plenty of quality players to choose from.

ok hopefully he turns up in under the 24 hour limit

North Melbournes Finest

Go to the next pick surely, he's had plenty of time on this one.

PowerBug

North Melbournes Finest

PowerBug

Surprise Pick coming up,

JEFF GARLETT!

Holz

Im thinking of putting the 3 collingwood saved players in the 100+ draft taking them out of the draft and giving sydney to pothead who wants another club. Its really fair that we people are waiting 24 hours for their pick as its slowing the game down alot.

Pothead if you are on beforethe return take sydney and make a pick.

PowerBug

Just realised i didn't keep Darren Glass. Could come back and bite me. :(

pothead

so i take sydney now do i??

Holz

pothead

i will take big ben Mcevoy

Holz

Quote from: pothead on September 22, 2011, 08:59:35 PM

im sorry pot by he was a saved player, if he is still on the list i think powerbug made than im sorry i will add  the saved players to the top of my draft page so to stop the confusion.

pothead

Quote from: Holzman on September 22, 2011, 09:03:55 PM
Quote from: pothead on September 22, 2011, 08:59:35 PM

im sorry pot by he was a saved player, if he is still on the list i think powerbug made than im sorry i will add  the saved players to the top of my draft page so to stop the confusion.
ok will look for another pick now

pothead

Holz

Brisbane (Fishersaints) takes Robin Nahas