Main Menu

AFL Game Draft

Started by FisherSaints, September 13, 2011, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Is it my pick? Got phone credit i need to use and it is very difficult to use.
If so: josh kennedy to west coast.

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 18, 2011, 08:20:05 PM
Is it my pick? Got phone credit i need to use and it is very difficult to use.
If so: josh kennedy to west coast.

Fantastic Pickup would have thought he would have got taken earlier. I have a more updated thread over here and if you want to trade picks you can do it here.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44158.msg562745.html#msg562745

North Melbournes Finest

Cyril Rioli

Edit - Don't allow the trading of picks, isn't the point of the game to draft the best team available. When you allow trades it changes the game, I don't know, I don't want it.

Holz

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 18, 2011, 10:48:06 PM
Nathan Fyfe

Edit - Don't allow the trading of picks, isn't the point of the game to draft the best team available. When you allow trades it changes the game, I don't know, I don't want it.

knowonw has traded yet, so if people dont want it no trades than. I only thought of it because thats what they do in the alf also.

Fyfe is a saved player though

Holz

1 hour untill the returns pick is skipped.

Maca24

Harry Taylor to Essendon  8)

Holz

I cant believe this player was not saved or picked up yet. Is probably the most underrated player in the whole comp. Definately desrved a nomination in the AA and in my opinion should have made it onto the bench.

#1 in Clearances
#1 in Contested Possessions

Josh P Kennedy

PowerBug

Obviously doesn't fit the criteria of others.

PowerBug

vossy hasn't been online for 11 days now and I'm eager to pick so..............

May i pick now??

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 20, 2011, 10:40:22 AM
vossy hasn't been online for 11 days now and I'm eager to pick so..............

May i pick now??

im not sure i have noticed it also, i think i might just take over his team for now and pick for him.

Holz

Vossy/I pick tayte pears. If i am taking over the team im pretty happy as richmond is the team i most wanted to pick for after the roos.

pothead

can i take GWS aswell?? and just go on the end of the draft line?

PowerBug

Port Adelaide take Mark LeCras who plays his 100th this weekend so had to get him now. ;)

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 20, 2011, 03:45:35 PM
Port Adelaide take Mark LeCras who plays his 100th this weekend so had to get him now. ;)

nice, but he has to play in the grandfinal to be ineligible its 101+ games. So HMAC can be selected if anyone want him.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on September 20, 2011, 04:00:50 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 20, 2011, 03:45:35 PM

nice, but he has to play in the grandfinal to be ineligible its 101+ games. So HMAC can be selected if anyone want him.
Sssshhhh! ;)

Maca now has 2 picks.