Main Menu

AFL Game Draft

Started by FisherSaints, September 13, 2011, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

I'll take Mitch Clark, can use his as backup ruck and in the forward line.

FisherSaints

Youve already picked Clark and you picked podsiadly with him. So I have to change my pick

bomberboy0618

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: FisherSaints on September 30, 2011, 08:04:07 AM
Youve already picked Clark and you picked podsiadly with him. So I have to change my pick
No I picked them when I thought Collingwood and Hawks were two seperate teams, I changed my pick when I realised that my two teams were conjoined.

PowerBug

bomberboy0618

FisherSaints

pothead

sorry guys i havnt been on the last couple of days got taken on a surprise trip up to the gold coast so can someone explain exactly whats happening to me ?

FisherSaints

Now we all have 2 teams and there are less people. For all teams see the middle posts of page 10. You are the Fremantle Swans and you have got all their saved players and their pickups from the draft. It's your pick now and the list of picks is in holzmans topic something like updated picks and pick trading. That's all that has happened and try be on as much as possible because as soon as you pick it's MTTYs double and the yours again

FisherSaints

Does potheads time to pick end 24 hours after my pick or NMF

FisherSaints

MTTY

Nathan Brown and Jack Grimes.

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on October 01, 2011, 09:44:40 PM
Nathan Brown and Jack Grimes.

i had 3 guys i really wanted and you picked grimes, hopefully the 2 i want fall to me.

PowerBug

All i wanted was two players. They weren't the greatest but i couldn't even get them both. >:( >:(
Those responsible know who they are.

PowerBug

bb, will you take Josh Kennedy for Shannon Hurn?