Main Menu

The Luke Shuey Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 12, 2011, 05:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

This is basically the Most Improved Award. Nominations are open for users who have been with FF for more than this season but only really broke out (in a posting way) this season. Luke Schuey is having a career season after a few years in the system which is basically the same for the winner of this award 8).

Cookie Monster

Luigi197

Quote from: Cookie Monster on September 12, 2011, 05:33:37 PM
Shuey*

yea  +1
I realised that too ;)

I only entered the site after the season ended last year, so i dont really know who to vote :\

Holz

looks like its a battle between lahug and i. I have talked quite alot with him so i would be happy to lose to him. I cant believe i have gone from 300 posts at the start of the year to nearly 3300. (im trying to catch Macca to make it into the top 10 posters of all time, under 50 behind now)

BGK

Another nomination, what's going on? And I'm not the only one who voted for me this time. Hahaha. I thought it would be rude not to vote for myself as I was never going to win and struggle for any votes. Lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bestguykai on September 13, 2011, 02:34:52 PM
Another nomination, what's going on? And I'm not the only one who voted for me this time. Hahaha. I thought it would be rude not to vote for myself as I was never going to win and struggle for any votes. Lol
Another done by me :P. The nominees are Fantasy Coaches who have been around for longer than just this year and have really contributed alot to the DT and SC sections this season, something you did quite a bit BGK ;).

May find the same few names be nominated in some future awards *Hint *Hint.

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on September 12, 2011, 09:12:10 PM
looks like its a battle between lahug and i. I have talked quite alot with him so i would be happy to lose to him. I cant believe i have gone from 300 posts at the start of the year to nearly 3300. (im trying to catch Macca to make it into the top 10 posters of all time, under 50 behind now)
Looks like you have the lead right now, Holz. It's funny that, because I wasn't a big poster til this year, I didn't know that you weren't a big poster until this year either. Honestly, by your post count and the quality of your posts, I assumed you'd been a big contributor for years! Ahh well, I guess it wouldn't be bad to lose to you either ;)

Maca24

Holzman gets my vote. LaHug has been great aswell though  :)

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on September 13, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 12, 2011, 09:12:10 PM
Looks like you have the lead right now, Holz. It's funny that, because I wasn't a big poster til this year, I didn't know that you weren't a big poster until this year either. Honestly, by your post count and the quality of your posts, I assumed you'd been a big contributor for years! Ahh well, I guess it wouldn't be bad to lose to you either ;)

im not sure about quality but i certainly have turned the quantity up this year.  If i keep posting at this pace i should have 5 stars by the end of the 2013 season.

LaHug

Quote from: Maca24 on September 13, 2011, 09:08:39 PM
Holzman gets my vote. LaHug has been great aswell though  :)
Devo... :P

Ziplock

really holz; I reckon i can get 5 stars in 2012 :P

North Melbournes Finest

LaHug

I'm going to just fall short. Just like Richo did in the 2008 Brownlow. All of my adoring fans will be devastated!

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on September 16, 2011, 12:32:36 AM
I'm going to just fall short. Just like Richo did in the 2008 Brownlow. All of my adoring fans will be devastated!

im not sure about that most of the recent votes are going your way. You might scrap in at the end like richmond did to the roos this year.

Cicjose

Quote from: LaHug on September 16, 2011, 12:32:36 AM

i voted for you Huggy