Main Menu

The Luke Shuey Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 12, 2011, 05:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

pyronerd

LH has stormed into the lead :o

LaHug

WOOOOOOOOO! But seriously, despite the lead, I wouldn't be fussed with joint winners... I think Holz deserves this award but I also feel that I do too.

Justin Bieber

I'll be closing a few polls tommorrow so if both/everybody are happy, I'll announce joint winners :).

Ziplock

I'm happy for joint winners :P

Grazz

That was a tight contest, congrats to both of you guys. Well done LaHug on your win.

Holz

I'm happy with joint. One of us gets a lead and the other catches. Now that lahugs in the lead its his call but if I ever hit the lead again I will announce a joint win

Grazz

Quote from: Holzman on September 21, 2011, 11:13:36 PM
I'm happy with joint. One of us gets a lead and the other catches. Now that lahugs in the lead its his call but if I ever hit the lead again I will announce a joint win
Appolgies Holz i thought this one was over already. Only a vote in it.

LaHug

Unless one of us gets out by more than 3 votes in the next 12 or so hours, I think a tie sounds best!

MajorLazer

So is it decided yet?

A draw between LH, Holz and me. :P

PowerBug

Quote from: LaHug on September 22, 2011, 12:03:26 AM
Unless one of us gets out by more than 3 votes in the next 12 or so hours, I think a tie sounds best!
Why should it be a tie when it can be a 1 vote winner?

Surely there isn't many people left to vote?

roo boys!

LaHug

I don't think there are enough voters left to make it to 25...

HP FTW!

BGK

Quote from: HP FTW! on September 22, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
That's what you think...

Is it just me or does this guy sound like somebody's second profile.