Main Menu

Its finally over

Started by Purple 77, September 12, 2011, 01:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Well melbourne fans, we are out of our misery.
7 months this talk and speculation has hurt us, affected the club's performance........ everything to do with melbourne.
Tom Scully has signed a 6 year deal for 6 million dollars, thats hard to turn down I know. BUT!

What about the media conference early in the year? He has lied to every single one of our faces. To be honest, I usually wouldn't blame a person taking that money, but in that media conference........... he has lied to every single one of our faces. This may sound childish, but he is my number one most hated player in the AFL, because he signed when he practically said he wouldn't in that media conference.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Did we really want a this kind of person who keeps getting injured at our club anyway?
Tom Scully has shown his true colours, metaphorically, and visually, orange, white, and black

What does everyone think?

RiOtChEsS

i think The Demons should get a top 3 pick in return atleast...

anxious to hear G.Lyon's spiel tonight

Purple 77

I wanna hear what Brent moloney has to say. Remember what he did to Brock Mclean? When brock announced he was going to Carlton, Moloney was giving the massive speech and B & F night about him, going right off at him, will be interesting to see Melbournes response

MTTY

Somethig tells me Trengove won't be happy.

MTTY

Quote from: Marcz on September 12, 2011, 01:17:42 PM

Should but won't. Hopefully we do get a high pick though so we can get one of

Sumner, Hoskin-Elliot, Tyson or Wingard.

PowerBug

Quote from: MTTY on September 12, 2011, 01:46:53 PM

I want Wingard to come to Port :)

MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on September 12, 2011, 01:50:31 PM
Quote from: MTTY on September 12, 2011, 01:46:53 PM

I want Wingard to come to Port :)
Thats fine i prefer Sumner.

Cicjose

plugz19

what compo did geelong get for GAJ?
certainly couldn't give melbourne the same for scully

MTTY

Quote from: plugz19 on September 12, 2011, 02:14:26 PM
what compo did geelong get for GAJ?
certainly couldn't give melbourne the same for scully
Yeah we are apparently getting the same as GAJ.

MTTY

supercoach addict

What annoys me is that he claimed to be going to GWS not just for money but for opportunities. Considering GWS will be the worst  team around for a long time, its clearly entirely about the money. Could at least be honest...

Master Q

Well I wouldn't say Melbourne are that great.

What annoys me is, Scully is what 19, 20 years old? GWS are giving 6 million and a 6 year contract to a guy who has BARELY proven himself. GAJ, on the other hand is one of the game's superstars... What if Scully get's injured? What if he's horrible next year?

MTTY

Quote from: Master Q on September 12, 2011, 05:58:00 PM

What annoys me is, Scully is what 19, 20 years old? GWS are giving 6 million and a 6 year contract to a guy who has BARELY proven himself. GAJ, on the other hand is one of the game's superstars... What if Scully get's injured? What if he's horrible next year?
Precisely why i don't mind the deal as, we will get two high draft picks who could be potential superstars also. But that too is what Scully has potential, doesn't mean he will live up to it.

pyronerd

Quote from: Master Q on September 12, 2011, 05:58:00 PM

I agree here, same deal with Ward, is higher paid then the superstars of the competition