Main Menu

TOOL OF THE YEAR VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

Started by LF, September 08, 2011, 04:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

LaHug should have won this...

Should have been tool of the week in rd 20 too, but I decided not to nominate him.  :-X

LaHug

Quote from: Nails on September 16, 2011, 12:08:54 AM
LaHug should have won this...

Should have been tool of the week in rd 20 too, but I decided not to nominate him.  :-X
I'm only a tool in the useful sense ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
Wait until Zippy hears about his 3rd place, he'll create a whole new topic for it. :P

was going to but after reading that post decided to refrain. I can take third place personally, honestly, if I was voted more of a tool that heath shaw I would feel insulted :P

that being said, I feel routed of my gold :P

Ringo

Quote from: Ziplock on September 16, 2011, 08:18:49 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
Wait until Zippy hears about his 3rd place, he'll create a whole new topic for it. :P

was going to but after reading that post decided to refrain. I can take third place personally, honestly, if I was voted more of a tool that heath shaw I would feel insulted :P

that being said, I feel routed of my gold :P
I'd be more concerned with being voted more of a tool than Shermann Surprised he only received five votes for his outburst.

LF

May look at bringing Tool of the Week back this year.
Would anyone be interested if it came back again?

Ziplock

Capper

Nige

Quote from: luvfooty on January 03, 2014, 04:36:18 PM
May look at bringing Tool of the Week back this year.
Would anyone be interested if it came back again?
YES!

Do it.  ;D

Ringo

I nominate T Jay and it it should come back

LF

Will start it at the beginning of next month then :)

TeeJay

Quote from: Ringo on January 03, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

Thanks mate! I guess calling someone out on a bet makes me a tool but welching on a bet doesn't?  ::)

Nige

Quote from: TeeJay on January 03, 2014, 05:21:39 PM

Thanks mate! I guess calling someone out on a bet makes me a tool but welching on a bet doesn't?  ::)
C'mon Teej, embrace the nomination.  ;D

If you end up winning the whole thing, it could totally be worth it!  :o 8)

Ringo

No The toll is using the forum to start something that does not concern you. If Quinny had started it fine but you have no legitimate right to start a thread to take the mickey out of another FF member when the matter does not conern you.

Far enough you can comment on bets being welched when the right party starts it.

Noz

Quote from: TeeJay on January 03, 2014, 05:21:39 PM

Flower up would you TeeJay it has nothing to do with you.

TeeJay

Quote from: Ringo on January 03, 2014, 05:25:02 PM
No The toll is using the forum to start something that does not concern you. If Quinny had started it fine but you have no legitimate right to start a thread to take the mickey out of another FF member when the matter does not conern you.

Far enough you can comment on bets being welched when the right party starts it.

Lol this is a public forum. That's like saying your not allowed to comment on other teams threads apart from Brisbane because they are your team and the others are none of your business?
I can start a thread on anything I want within the rules of the forum. I was in the discussion of the bet when it was made months ago so I can make comment or start a topic on it now when it wasn't followed through