Main Menu

Brogan and Chad to GWS

Started by valkorum, September 07, 2011, 10:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Good on them. Hope they do well as they have plenty still to offer, especially Cornes. Choco should never have left.

8-6 Suited

PowerBug

BTW i am not very happy they have left. Not their fault, probably got pushed out.

Wes Mantooth

Cornes yes, but Brogs? His body couldn't handle it. Maybe as a ruck coach but that's it.

PowerBug

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 08, 2011, 01:58:01 AM
Cornes yes, but Brogs? His body couldn't handle it. Maybe as a ruck coach but that's it.
I thought he was going as a player??? Good point there Wes, never said he'd be playing.

Fyfe_gun

they will both end up coaching once they are finished there

don't be suprised to see these players retiring coming back out at gws. i.e the saints players ect

PowerBug

At this rate GWS won't need to play any youngsters coz they are recruiting so many players. Cornesy for Skip!

Luigi197

How are Port's rucks gonna fair now?

Trengove i think is an option, but is that it?

They seriously got some work to do on their squad.

PowerBug

Lobbe is top ruckman. Were are tryin gto get Jono Griffen from Freo. Former Crows player who to come back to SA. The crows don't need him so........

roo boys!

Would be a pretty good pickup.

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on September 22, 2011, 05:28:09 PM
Lobbe is top ruckman. Were are tryin gto get Jono Griffen from Freo. Former Crows player who to come back to SA. The crows don't need him so........

To add to this Ivan Maric has put the brakes on in going to Richmond IF Neil Craig is appointed there to help. Could also be in the sights of Port.

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on September 23, 2011, 06:40:00 PM
Would be a pretty good pickup.
With the way he played this season, yes it would be.

PowerBug

Well, some bad news for power fans in today's paper: griffin has done a 360 and wants to stay at freo. Must be cause ross lyon has found a spot for him.

Luigi197

Quote from: PowerBug on September 25, 2011, 09:24:39 PM
Well, some bad news for power fans in today's paper: griffin has done a 360 and wants to stay at freo. Must be cause ross lyon has found a spot for him.

so who's your backup option then?