Main Menu

Who will win the brownlow? The answers here

Started by The Supercoach, September 06, 2011, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

The days of someone winning from a bottom 4 team are gone, the three votes almost always goes to the winning team.

The last one I remember was Paul Kelly in 1995, Sydney finished 12th.

C-Dogg

i think scott pendlebury is nearly a sure thing, at $7.00 he is extrodinary value didn't miss a game and the pies only 2 losses for the year, i rate him about $3.00

who agrees??

The Supercoach

Quote from: C-Dogg on September 07, 2011, 04:30:57 PM
i think scott pendlebury is nearly a sure thing, at $7.00 he is extrodinary value didn't miss a game and the pies only 2 losses for the year, i rate him about $3.00

who agrees??

yea fair call. but thomas swan ball is a strong mid and could take votes of him and also cloke

Hippo

Quote from: C-Dogg on September 07, 2011, 04:30:57 PM

who agrees??

Yep i $500 agree @ 8/1 on IASbet

meow meow

Pendlebury won't even poll the most votes for Collingwood, let alone the whole competition.

navy.blueANDwhite

the quinella bet on TAB had judd-pendlebury at $6.5 on monday night and is now down to $4.5
reckon its worth chucking a $50 on?

meow meow

Joseph_Xuereb

Quote from: navy.blueANDwhite on September 07, 2011, 06:10:09 PM
the quinella bet on TAB had judd-pendlebury at $6.5 on monday night and is now down to $4.5
reckon its worth chucking a $50 on?

Yea that's fair odds even at 4.5, but there also seems to be some1 that pops up out of nowhere that finishes in the top 5 so it's very very risky but it's only $50.

Dudge

Dudge

Junktimer

I have had my own brownlow all year.

This is how I see it.

Sam Mitchell- 28
Chris Judd, Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury- 26
Scott Thompson, Matthew Boyd- 25
Marc Murphy, Dean Cox- 24
Adam Goodes, Nick Dal Santo- 23

Any other votes you guys wanna know fire away.

Quote from: Dudge on September 07, 2011, 07:50:15 PM
Is Rockliff a aotside chance ?

No from me, have him on 8 votes.

meow meow

Cox never polls when he should. I don't see why the umps would suddenly change their minds when it comes to the big bloke.

Quote from: Junktimer on September 07, 2011, 07:53:12 PM

Who did you give the 3 to in round 1 Carl vs Rich game? Most people have it Judd 3, Murphy 2, Gibbs 1 with Riewoldt 4th. I would have had those 3 in reverse order.

Junktimer

Quote from: meow meow on September 07, 2011, 08:08:13 PM
Cox never polls when he should. I don't see why the umps would suddenly change their minds when it comes to the big bloke.

Who did you give the 3 to in round 1 Carl vs Rich game? Most people have it Judd 3, Murphy 2, Gibbs 1 with Riewoldt 4th. I would have had those 3 in reverse order.

Funny. So did I.

3- Gibbs
2- Murphy
1- Judd

meow meow

upthemaidens

Quote from: meow meow on September 07, 2011, 08:08:13 PM

meow  if you think cox wont poll well, than get on priddis for top 3  at about $17 thats got to be a good bet. if cox doesnt get the votes they have to go somewhere (kerr/embley may grab a few)