Main Menu

Who will win the brownlow? The answers here

Started by The Supercoach, September 06, 2011, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

I am aware that some of those player were suspended throughout the season but they can still get the most votes. Also post anyone I may have forgotten

Maca24

Cicjose

CFC 1979

coolfugitiv0

Victorius Secret

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: Victorius Secret on September 06, 2011, 11:35:54 PM
Tambling
lmao  ;D

I think Fyfe is a real chance. super consistant think he will definately break 15 at the very least.
But really i think juddy will win it, has had 2 quiet games but round 21 he will get 3 votes and probably another seven 3 vote games.

I think it will be a lot closer than expected though, Goodesy will come home with the thunders the last 6 weeks.

meow meow

In order - Judd + Murphy - Mitchell*- Goodes - Boyd - Swan - Pendlebury - Moloney* - GAJ - Thompson

Lobbus

Suggest winner will come from top 4 teams who won 17 or more games gathering lots of votes. Pendles is my tip. We may be overexpecting Judd to get votes based on last years win.

gpdemons

no stranger to danger

will be close between judd and goodes, i put a sneaky 20 on goodes to win at $14 last week. murphy may steal votes off judd whereas everygame sydney one, goodes was clinical.

top 4

goodes, judd, pendles, boyd

hugopacker

Quote from: no stranger to danger on September 07, 2011, 02:12:32 AM
will be close between judd and goodes, i put a sneaky 20 on goodes to win at $14 last week. murphy may steal votes off judd whereas everygame sydney one, goodes was clinical.

top 4

goodes, judd, pendles, boyd

every game sydney 'won'...

Also its more like Judd stealing votes off murphy because Murphy has been very underrated this year and should go close to winning be it not for the umps jizzing over Judd all the time.

Ringo

Goodes Pendles Judd If form in SC and DT relates to 3 Brownlow votes Goodes was BOG in 7 games. A nice start if it translates but we know umpires see things differently

nas

Judd, Thompson will surprise, but won't win.

Goodes the danger tho

Joseph_Xuereb

I think Ablett Is very underrated in brownlow terms. The brownlow medal goes to the best player on the ground not the best player in the winning team. We have never really seen someone dominate evey week in a team that gets the spoon so it will be interesting to see how he goes. even if he dosent poll the 3 vote he still get 2 votes two put of three weeks.