JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

I don't know about you guys, but I feel there is a LOT more smokies and a LOT more premiums (esp rucks) to choose from for next season. It is getting really really difficult. I wonder how much marty clarke will be priced, hmmmmm

browny_wce

Quote from: Voldemort on October 16, 2011, 02:16:33 PM
Brad Green? Everyone has written him off, but now that Clark is at the Demons, he may play more in the mids like 2010 which will mean higher DT scores
good one, if he goes to the mids in nab ill consider him

C-Dogg

Quote from: Spite on October 17, 2011, 03:27:31 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I feel there is a LOT more smokies and a LOT more premiums (esp rucks) to choose from for next season. It is getting really really difficult. I wonder how much marty clarke will be priced, hmmmmm

Marty clarke? your joking right?

Holz

Quote from: browny_wce on October 17, 2011, 05:51:11 PM
Quote from: Voldemort on October 16, 2011, 02:16:33 PM
Brad Green? Everyone has written him off, but now that Clark is at the Demons, he may play more in the mids like 2010 which will mean higher DT scores
good one, if he goes to the mids in nab ill consider him

scully out helps

Voldemort

True, the Demons might have a Watts-Clark forward line with Jurrah circling around. This will leave Green to play midfield and half-forward rather than FF like he played this year

C-Dogg

surely green is too old to play in the midfield?? maybe a SUPER SUB every week?

Holz

Quote from: C-Dogg on October 26, 2011, 07:05:24 PM
surely green is too old to play in the midfield?? maybe a SUPER SUB every week?

maybee Sylvia will get more midfield time and green will take Sylvias role.

dmac07

Quote from: C-Dogg on October 21, 2011, 06:42:39 PM

with davis gone could be a very handy pick up as a def7/8 to start the year. If he is under 200k and picked round 1 could be a very good pick up

Holz

Quote from: dmac07 on October 26, 2011, 07:58:40 PM
Quote from: C-Dogg on October 21, 2011, 06:42:39 PM

with davis gone could be a very handy pick up as a def7/8 to start the year. If he is under 200k and picked round 1 could be a very good pick up

i think he is joking about the smokie aspect.

Ziplock

tom_legend

Scott Selwood perhaps. A tackling machine who had potential to win more of the ball. Averaged 87 in a decent year, could push to 95

Torpedo10

ossie85

Jarrod Witts

Voldemort

ossie85

With Darren Jolly's body questionable, I'm confident Collingwood's new man mountain could well get games next year. Almost a perfect 4th ruck....

Jarrod Witts
Height: 208 cm
DOB: 13-10-1992
Weight: 113 kg
Recruited from: Normanhurst/St Ives FC

Jarrod Witts, 19, who is from Normanhurst, about 30 kilometres north-west of Sydney, is a 208-centimetre key position prospect who has represented his state in both rugby union and cricket.

Jarrod represented NSW as an overage player at the under 18 national championships winning the MVP for an outstanding performance.

He currently is playing for the Collingwood VFL side and has adjusted to the tempo quite well being named in the best on two occasions.

“Jarrod is coming from a rugby union and cricket background, and only played five games of AFL in total before we signed him." Collingwood national recruiting manager Derek Hine told collingwoodfc.com.au.

“At 208 centimetres, our research suggests he’s enormous potential for development. A left footer, he is very much in the learning phase of the game. He’s an outstanding young man with a terrific attitude and has very supportive family.

"The exciting aspect with Jarrod is that he is very athletic and physically will develop into a very strong potential ruckman power forward not dissimilar to Kurt Tippet from Adelaide.”