JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Leun. Name's been tossed around, but with Clarke apparently good as gone, and the delisting of support rucks, he'll carry it alone in brisbane... if he lifts, could get some serious ball time.

Cicjose

C-Dogg

Quote from: browny_wce on October 13, 2011, 04:40:19 PM
Quote from: C-Dogg on October 12, 2011, 10:45:40 AM
i cant believe we drafted marty clarke back, what a joke and im dissappointed that we gave our first pick or something like that up for him, even though he MIGHT be an asset, i think we could have done much better with that pick like used it to trade in another good player not a HAS BEEN (IF EVER WAS )
Marty Clark will be Collingwood's Taugh Kennelly

I would rather have simon buckley playing off half back than marty PLEASE GO HOME clarke

Ziplock

Quote from: Cicjose on October 14, 2011, 11:02:25 AM
not a smokie zippy

I know it wasn't  reallly a smokie, but certainmy should be strongly considered for a lock.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on October 15, 2011, 03:24:00 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on October 14, 2011, 11:02:25 AM
not a smokie zippy

I know it wasn't  reallly a smokie, but certainmy should be strongly considered for a lock.

is on the list but than again sandi is underpriced and i think will average the most next year. Than you have guys like maric, bruest and hmac or even giles.

Ziplock

sandilands will be 30 next year, with a highest average of not even 98, making him underpriced by only a handful of points. Leun will only be 24, playing in a team that can only get better, and will be single handedly carrying the brissie rucks. Look at the difference in clarks and goldsteins scoring when they solo'd their rucks. With Sandi's increased age, freo may see it as time to utilise players like Zac Clark(e?) and Griffin.

That being said, I think sandi will certainly up his average from last year. Not to the extent that lets say Cox did, but I still see Leun as a more valuable pick imo.

I also think he will average close to, if not more than sandi.

Fyfe_gun

What about sam jacobs. Unique and probably more undervalued than luey. Crows were terrible last year and he still averaged 90 odd. If you dont count his first few games he averaged around the 100 mark so he is a premium ruckman. Crows will get better and therefore more points. Crows will imporve more than lions

Voldemort

you mean this year fyfe_gun, it's still 2011...

Ziplock

Last season then :P

mmm, I dont find jacobs too appealing personally, don't know why :P

Ziplock

Watts- already been mentioned before, but with Clark joining him in the fwd line, you would think he'd get less attention, and maybe pick hup his game.

Cicjose

Watts still needs to learn what Hawkins learnt in the 3rd qtr of the GF

crash all packs in the forward line and do everything to mark the ball or bring it to ground

Ziplock

number one draft picks have a history of coming good for DT regardless of position. This could be the break Watts needs. Plus, I'm sure that Hawkins performance has been pointed out to him :P

Voldemort

Brad Green? Everyone has written him off, but now that Clark is at the Demons, he may play more in the mids like 2010 which will mean higher DT scores

ossie85

Green is an interesting one! Underpriced.... Hmmmm

But think I will go pretty plain this year. Had a shocking year this year as all my left field picks were terrible

Windigo