JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

why hasn't nason played much this year? half of richmond's team are average players and i dont understand why he would be given limited opportunity

theflyinghawk

Quote from: C-Dogg on September 19, 2011, 06:35:37 PM
why hasn't nason played much this year? half of richmond's team are average players and i dont understand why he would be given limited opportunity

because nason is very average

Ringo

Quote from: Lobbus on September 07, 2011, 01:45:16 AM
Jared Polec Brisbane - should average mid 70s plus in his 2nd year. Smoky for Rising Star as well.
Another from Brisbane to keep an eye on when he returns from injury Callum Bartlett still yet to play his first game and was tearing up the Reserves prior to his injury and would have made is debut given the Lions injury woes.

PowerBug

Quote from: theflyinghawk on September 19, 2011, 07:45:42 PM
Quote from: C-Dogg on September 19, 2011, 06:35:37 PM

because nason is very average
Well, Richmond should either delist him or play him coz i want him back at Centrals.

Cicjose

anyone interested in Aaron Edwards?

Edwards finished as North's second-highest goalkicker in 2011, behind All-Australian Drew Petrie (48 goals), and was also second at the club in marks (116)

C-Dogg

Quote from: Cicjose on September 20, 2011, 05:47:19 PM
anyone interested in Aaron Edwards?

Edwards finished as North's second-highest goalkicker in 2011, behind All-Australian Drew Petrie (48 goals), and was also second at the club in marks (116)

wayyyyyyyyyyyy too risky IMO

Cicjose

that's what i thought too before i saw those figures,

i mean he would be 7th / 8th forward for the field if i went with him anyway

Holz

Quote from: Cicjose on September 20, 2011, 10:33:22 PM
that's what i thought too before i saw those figures,

i mean he would be 7th / 8th forward for the field if i went with him anyway

even with those figures he only averaged 65.  I definately would pick him up., if HMAC stays his numbers might drop, or he infact could get dropped.

Cicjose

so you saying only pick up edwards if HMAC goes?

Holz

Quote from: Cicjose on September 20, 2011, 11:12:23 PM
so you saying only pick up edwards if HMAC goes?

im saying dont pick him up if he stays and especially dont pick him up if he goes.

Cookie Monster

Holz

Quote from: Cookie Monster on September 20, 2011, 11:27:22 PM
David Zaharakis.

shattered?

i dont see him improving that much of his 90 average. I think there are better players to go for who are cheaper and could average more.

bundyboy

Zaha was a nice pick up this year, but agree with Holz - probably going to be fairly fully priced, and not sure he will improve that much more to make him a stand out...

pass I think at this stage

Cicjose

PowerMan

Beau Waters, sorry if he's already been mentioned!