JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Every time I read...

"Just one smokie to..."

I think of

"One ring/smokie to rule them all"

I wish the title of this thread was different... Smokie for next year: Callan Ward, could potentially go boom with GWS if given the right role.

2 large cokes

Quote from: Holzman on September 07, 2011, 04:51:31 AM
If liam anthony goes to GWS lock him in your team.

I have another guy who im not sure how many people will pick him up has played 2 games and i think he will be a gun.

Josh Caddy? going to be the Michael Barlow of 2012. Superstar in the making!

Holz

Quote from: 2 large cokes on September 08, 2011, 02:08:35 AM

I have another guy who im not sure how many people will pick him up has played 2 games and i think he will be a gun.

Josh Caddy? going to be the Michael Barlow of 2012. Superstar in the making!

maybee :)  i hope he is somewhat unique by the start of next seaosn. I hope he is around 200k just enough to deter people

Browny16

Not sold on Anthony, even if he goes to GWS. Will be competing with Ward, Palmer and Scully??? not to mention if they pick up any other uncontracted midfielders, and they'll likely pick up some quality midfielders with their earlier draft picks too.

No doubt hell be undervalued for his potential scoring thou

dale93

Quote from: Browny16 on September 08, 2011, 10:42:00 AM

Not sold on Anthony, even if he goes to GWS. Will be competing with Ward, Palmer and Scully??? not to mention if they pick up any other uncontracted midfielders, and they'll likely pick up some quality midfielders with their earlier draft picks too.

No doubt hell be undervalued for his potential scoring thou

Plus add in Dean Brogen and the 2 Cornes boys

mikevoice

there is only one name you all need to know and that is my man
CAPTAIN LENNY HAYES!!!!

team rohan

Jon Giles for GWS is locked in as my 3rd ruckman. Was fantastic for Sturt, and I'm pretty sure he scored ok in the NAB cup too.

Browny16

For a smokie Cale Morton, has a huge ceiling and will be pretty cheap next year. I'll be watching how he goes in the pre season

CuStArDaRm

Just thought of another one.
Kane Lucas could go BANG! If given some game time!
Although it will be difficult to fit him in regualrly with the Blues depth in the mid-field.
I reckon if he got consistant games he would stay in, the kid is a jet.
3rd year rule too.

dale93

Brad Symes will slip in nice as my 5th Defender at about $250k :)DT Slut but shocking player :(

tappy21

im keeping an eye on mitch banner. very impressive finish to this year

C-Dogg

Quote from: dale93 on September 08, 2011, 02:08:39 PM
Brad Symes will slip in nice as my 5th Defender at about $250k :)DT Slut but shocking player :(

like like like

dale93

Quote from: C-Dogg on September 08, 2011, 07:05:29 PM
Quote from: dale93 on September 08, 2011, 02:08:39 PM

like like like

Yep him and Goddard and Waters is my current backline :)

henry

C-Dogg