JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

If liam anthony goes to GWS lock him in your team.

I have another guy who im not sure how many people will pick him up has played 2 games and i think he will be a gun.

dale93

Kane Cornes as he will go to GWS but i got my own little smokey what im not gonna say :)

MTTY

I'm gunna pick up Jack Trengove. Scores pretty well and consistant for a second year player. Will continue to improve in the Dees midfield and may not get the tag with Moloney there. Look for a breakout in his third year.

C-Dogg

Quote from: MTTY on September 07, 2011, 11:25:16 AM
I'm gunna pick up Jack Trengove. Scores pretty well and consistant for a second year player. Will continue to improve in the Dees midfield and may not get the tag with Moloney there. Look for a breakout in his third year.

he does look a premium next year, BUT he will def get the hard tag more than moloney IMO, therefore moloney could be better value?? and with scully gone (well its looking that way) jack will hope his team mates help him out at the stoppages otherwise its gonna be a long hard stressfull season for the young lad

SydneyRox

Quote from: pavs nose on September 06, 2011, 11:48:59 PM
matt spanger. make sure you all jump on him early

He has looked really good the last two games - you could be on a winner here!

North Melbournes Finest

I'm locking Jack Ziebell in to my team, maybe Tyrone Vickery, he's shown steady improvement.

Fenno

Quote from: dale93 on September 07, 2011, 10:36:24 AM
Kane Cornes as he will go to GWS but i got my own little smokey what im not gonna say :)
Kane won't be at GWS its Chad that will be at GWS

j959

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 07, 2011, 12:16:50 PM

won't last SydRox - think he'll be another Everitt for the Swans ... but s'pose they'll be given one more season to prove themselves ...

Cicjose

i will get Vickery if he is MPP (if the afl keep MPP that is)

maccar86

nas

Quote from: Fenno on September 07, 2011, 02:47:41 PM

With Chad there it maybe will put a different view now on not going, as well as Broges.

PowerBug

Quote from: naste on September 07, 2011, 09:47:25 PM
Quote from: Fenno on September 07, 2011, 02:47:41 PM

With Chad there it maybe will put a different view now on not going, as well as Broges.
Kane says he's staying. But i hope he leaves.

pavs nose

Quote from: j959 on September 07, 2011, 03:12:23 PM

won't last SydRox - think he'll be another Everitt for the Swans ... but s'pose they'll be given one more season to prove themselves ...

Sorry guys i was actually joking. Here's a real one though. Anthony Mobabito. Out all of this year so does that mean rookie price??

pothead

I would go with Jack Ziebell showed some promising signs late in the year

MTTY

Quote from: pavs nose on September 07, 2011, 10:47:50 PM
Quote from: j959 on September 07, 2011, 03:12:23 PM

Sorry guys i was actually joking. Here's a real one though. Anthony Mobabito. Out all of this year so does that mean rookie price??
Yeah he should be close to rookie price but i dont see him being a smokie as he will probably be in most teams.