JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 06:28:45 PM

With Darren Jolly's body questionable, I'm confident Collingwood's new man mountain could well get games next year. Almost a perfect 4th ruck....

Jarrod Witts
Height: 208 cm
DOB: 13-10-1992
Weight: 113 kg
Recruited from: Normanhurst/St Ives FC

i hope ur right!!!!!!!! just what the pies need, wood needs to fire also

Jarrod Witts, 19, who is from Normanhurst, about 30 kilometres north-west of Sydney, is a 208-centimetre key position prospect who has represented his state in both rugby union and cricket.

Jarrod represented NSW as an overage player at the under 18 national championships winning the MVP for an outstanding performance.

He currently is playing for the Collingwood VFL side and has adjusted to the tempo quite well being named in the best on two occasions.

“Jarrod is coming from a rugby union and cricket background, and only played five games of AFL in total before we signed him." Collingwood national recruiting manager Derek Hine told collingwoodfc.com.au.

“At 208 centimetres, our research suggests he’s enormous potential for development. A left footer, he is very much in the learning phase of the game. He’s an outstanding young man with a terrific attitude and has very supportive family.

"The exciting aspect with Jarrod is that he is very athletic and physically will develop into a very strong potential ruckman power forward not dissimilar to Kurt Tippet from Adelaide.”

Holz

Tommy Walsh, he was very impressive in the international rules last night, if named round 1 i will probably pick him for my bench. He tor apart the Aussies last night.

Windigo

Tommy Walsh is a definite......Maybe. I'd like to see how he plays with a sherrin before anything.

truBLUE

Quote from: Holzman on October 29, 2011, 06:42:39 PM
Tommy Walsh, he was very impressive in the international rules last night, if named round 1 i will probably pick him for my bench. He tor apart the Aussies last night.
looked very good ,very impressive be keeping him on the radar NAB cup pending

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on October 29, 2011, 06:51:48 PM
Tommy Walsh is a definite......Maybe. I'd like to see how he plays with a sherrin before anything.

i agree, but it was his tackling that was the most impressive. I can see why AFL teams target GAA players after that game.

Cicjose

Quote from: C-Dogg on October 28, 2011, 07:18:33 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 06:28:45 PM

With Darren Jolly's body questionable, I'm confident Collingwood's new man mountain could well get games next year. Almost a perfect 4th ruck....

Jarrod Witts
Height: 208 cm
DOB: 13-10-1992
Weight: 113 kg
Recruited from: Normanhurst/St Ives FC

i hope ur right!!!!!!!! just what the pies need, wood needs to fire also

Jarrod Witts, 19, who is from Normanhurst, about 30 kilometres north-west of Sydney, is a 208-centimetre key position prospect who has represented his state in both rugby union and cricket.

Jarrod represented NSW as an overage player at the under 18 national championships winning the MVP for an outstanding performance.

He currently is playing for the Collingwood VFL side and has adjusted to the tempo quite well being named in the best on two occasions.

“Jarrod is coming from a rugby union and cricket background, and only played five games of AFL in total before we signed him." Collingwood national recruiting manager Derek Hine told collingwoodfc.com.au.

“At 208 centimetres, our research suggests he’s enormous potential for development. A left footer, he is very much in the learning phase of the game. He’s an outstanding young man with a terrific attitude and has very supportive family.

"The exciting aspect with Jarrod is that he is very athletic and physically will develop into a very strong potential ruckman power forward not dissimilar to Kurt Tippet from Adelaide.”

wouldn't Seamus McNamara be ahead of him?

azza707

brad sheppard depending on how his nab goes. knows how to find the footy