JUST ONE SMOKIE TO LOCK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, September 06, 2011, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Hey guys just want to know ur lock for next year, must be a smokie though and a great reason why they will be the next premium??

A black list to be frank

JUST 1 THOUGH!!!!!!!

:)))))))))

C-Dogg

Il start off with LEIGH ADAMS

REASON: He was a big wrap in the pre season, but things didn't quite turn out the way we all expected, i'm tipping he will EXPLODE out of the boxes next year, therefore he is LOCKED and LOADED for next year

strikes91

Tom Rockliff, will only get better. and alot of teams will overlook him for players in the higher teams.

MarkPlow

C-Dogg

Quote from: strikes91 on September 06, 2011, 09:19:38 PM
Tom Rockliff, will only get better. and alot of teams will overlook him for players in the higher teams.

def not a smokie, and i think many will have him seeing brisbane only have a handful of maybes for next years dt/sc

Fenno

Quote from: C-Dogg on September 06, 2011, 09:40:04 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on September 06, 2011, 09:19:38 PM

def not a smokie, and i think many will have him seeing brisbane only have a handful of maybes for next years dt/sc
haha not a smokie at all will probably end up one of the more selected players

Cicjose

Fenno

I would rather not mention the 1 guy I am thinking. Hasn't been mentioned once anywhere.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Fenno on September 06, 2011, 11:05:21 PM
I would rather not mention the 1 guy I am thinking. Hasn't been mentioned once anywhere.
agreed, may not be the same guy but id rather keep it hush or he wont be a smokie ;)

bottlemart

Jack Ziebell

Pick 8 of 2008 draft, so top 10 pick will be in his 4th season.  Will start at value, due to averaging 79 this year, but have a look at his last 6 games, excluding the 4 that he got against the dockers in R23, knocked out and subbed off in first few minutes.

his scores were 151, 121, 90, 112, 4, 124.  Take out the 4 where he got injured and subbed, his average is 119 for those 5 games. 

Due to 2 broken legs, Ziebell has never done a proper pre season, so if he gets a full pre seeason he could be a very good scorer next season. 

Can find the ball, and many contested possessions, 41 touches against the Bulldogs.

bottlemart

Quote from: bottlemart on September 06, 2011, 11:19:41 PM
Jack Ziebell

Pick 8 of 2008 draft, so top 10 pick will be in his 4th season.  Will start at value, due to averaging 79 this year, but have a look at his last 6 games, excluding the 4 that he got against the dockers in R23, knocked out and subbed off in first few minutes.

his scores were 151, 121, 90, 112, 4, 124.  Take out the 4 where he got injured and subbed, his average is 119 for those 5 games. 

Due to 2 broken legs, Ziebell has never done a proper pre season, so if he gets a full pre seeason he could be a very good scorer next season. 

Can find the ball, and many contested possessions, 41 touches against the Bulldogs.

I've quoted SC scores, my apologies, but i think ziebell will be very good next year in DT or SC.  just have to wait til R3 for him to play.

pavs nose

matt spanger. make sure you all jump on him early

CuStArDaRm

jayden Pitt will definately be one of my rookies with a good pre season and game time.
with lack of games and low average shouldnt be more than 120 dt i think.

Lobbus

Jared Polec Brisbane - should average mid 70s plus in his 2nd year. Smoky for Rising Star as well.

browny_wce

Chad Cornes - if he goes to GWS n plays half back, could be a very underpriced version of Nathan Bock