Main Menu

All Australian Squad

Started by valkorum, September 06, 2011, 05:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on September 19, 2011, 12:47:29 AM

Name 1 player that was better off the wing and through the midfield than Daisy this year!

FYFEY!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 19, 2011, 09:27:36 AM
Is the All Australian team announcement going to be on Foxtel or anything tonight?
It is (On Foxsports 1 for anybody interested at 9:30).

Quote from: ossie85 on September 18, 2011, 02:50:15 AM
Brendon Goddard?!? Don't think so!

All 6 pies nominated will make the team. All-Australian selectors love the top team to dominate.
I don't think Goddard had a great year either but don't think Daisy should get in with the midfield talent. Could be wrong as he had an awesome start to the season but I wouldn't put him in my squad :-X.

ossie85

Daisy was a bit more quiet in the later half, probably because of Swan's return to form, but I think Daisy had a better year than Swan.

For me, it would be Pendles, Daisy, Judd, Murphy, Mitchell and Ablett

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 02:47:16 PM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 19, 2011, 09:27:36 AM
Is the All Australian team announcement going to be on Foxtel or anything tonight?
It is (On Foxsports 1 for anybody interested at 9:30).

Quote from: ossie85 on September 18, 2011, 02:50:15 AM
Brendon Goddard?!? Don't think so!

All 6 pies nominated will make the team. All-Australian selectors love the top team to dominate.
I don't think Goddard had a great year either but don't think Daisy should get in with the midfield talent. Could be wrong as he had an awesome start to the season but I wouldn't put him in my squad :-X.
Damn I don't have foxtel, might have to go to a mates to watch it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on September 19, 2011, 04:05:10 PM

Daisy was a bit more quiet in the later half, probably because of Swan's return to form, but I think Daisy had a better year than Swan.

For me, it would be Pendles, Daisy, Judd, Murphy, Mitchell and Ablett
For me, Thompson makes it over Daisy. I wouldn't mind if Priddis or Boyd make it over him either :P. But it'll be hard to decide that last spot or two in the midfield.

Unlucky NMF :(. I have to choose between a few shows.... All on at 9:30 tonight ::).

North Melbournes Finest

Justin Bieber

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 19, 2011, 05:43:08 PM
What's your choices?
AA, Castle, Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale and Good News World. Can catch the AA at 11:30 so may do that :-\.

8-6 Suited

B: Matthew Scarlett, Darren Glass, Corey Enright
HB: Robert Murphy, Ben Reid, Leon Davis
C: Dale Thomas, Sam Mitchell, Scott Pendlebury
Ruck: Dean Cox, Chris Judd, Gary Ablett
HF: Marc Murphy (Carlton), Travis Cloke (Collingwood), Dane Swan (Collingwood)
F: Stephen Milne (St Kilda), Lance Franklin (Hawthorn), Adam Goodes (Sydney Swans)
Ruck: Dean Cox (West Coast), Chris Judd (Carlton), Gary Ablett (Gold Coast)
I/C: Matthew Boyd (Western Bulldogs), Nick Dal Santo (St Kilda), James Kelly (Geelong), Drew Petrie (North Melbourne)

Official squad.

And that NMF, is why you are a Numpty nuff nuff.

Holz

Petrie doesnt deserve to make the team, Goldy should have been picked ahead of him. I would rate Petries season 4th after Swallow, Goldy and Wells

8-6 Suited

Not sure how you come to that conclusion as he was in the top 5-6 as a forward plus pinch hit perfectly in the ruck when needed. He definitely deserved the spot.

CrowsFan

CrowsFan

Here is the team in a much nicer looking way than what shaggy posted :P

North Melbournes Finest

The awkward moment when Robert Murphy makes the starting squad, when he shouldn't of even made the bench, and Josh Gibson doesn't make it, what a flowered up system. Oh yeah and Swan spends 90% of his time on ground in the middle yet gets named on a half forward line, and in turn gets Steve Johnson burned.

Wow the selections bitterly disappointed me.

LF

8-6 Suited

2011 Statistical Rankings

Ranked 3rd in Total Inside 50s    
Ranked 8th in Total Goal Assists   
   Ranked 19th in Total Goals Contributed      
Ranked 1st in Total Kicks
   Ranked 16th in Total Handballs      
Ranked 1st in Total Disposals
   Ranked 4th in Inside 50s Per Game      
Ranked 13th in Goal Assists Per Game
   Ranked 1st in Kicks Per Game      
Ranked 1st in Disposals Per Game

31 goals with 22 behinds makes him a valid half forward flank selections, Numpty.