Main Menu

All Australian Squad

Started by valkorum, September 06, 2011, 05:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Its on the official AFL site BB, but there is a link on one of the pages of this thread.

bomberboy0618

pyronerd

MTTY

pyronerd

BoredSaint

MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ::)

RiOtChEsS

plugz19

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: plugz19 on September 15, 2011, 03:13:47 PM
Quote from: Marcz on September 15, 2011, 03:05:26 PM

yo marcz wheres marc (murphy)?
was trying my best to be unbiased...

could have possibly omitted Thompson on his behalf but these r the horses that carried their midfield...

The side is setup to play aswell not just names, Petrie can play forward and dbl as 2nd ruck, GOD mid or back Yaz fwd or back...

North Melbournes Finest

I'm not afraid to say it, take our Petrie and add in Murphy. Whilst Petries season has been under rated, it's not been AA worthy and Murphy is a gun.

ossie85

Brendon Goddard?!? Don't think so!

All 6 pies nominated will make the team. All-Australian selectors love the top team to dominate.

pyronerd

Quote from: ossie85 on September 18, 2011, 02:50:15 AM

Brendon Goddard?!? Don't think so!

All 6 pies nominated will make the team. All-Australian selectors love the top team to dominate.
if Daisy Thomas makes it I give up :P

ossie85

Name 1 player that was better off the wing and through the midfield than Daisy this year!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: ossie85 on September 19, 2011, 12:47:29 AM

Name 1 player that was better off the wing and through the midfield than Daisy this year!
Fyfe

North Melbournes Finest

Is the All Australian team announcement going to be on Foxtel or anything tonight?