Main Menu

All Australian Squad

Started by valkorum, September 06, 2011, 05:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Nic pic ;)

I didn't have Reid either though. :(

8-6 Suited

You also predicted Port to beat the Pies, so that is no surprise as that was the biggest numpty call of the season.

PowerBug

I did. My backmen were Glass and Harry Taylor.

North Melbournes Finest

My AA Squad would beat any Irish team by 300 points, make Scarlett goal keeper and replace Cox and Goldstein with Mumford to see how much arse he could kick when things got heated!

8-6 Suited

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 14, 2011, 12:33:39 PM
My AA Squad would beat any Irish team by 300 points, make Scarlett goal keeper and replace Cox and Goldstein with Mumford to see how much arse he could kick when things got heated!

You, sir, are seriously the absolute definition of a nuff nuff. >.>

North Melbournes Finest

Haha shut up, you're the definition of someone who gets around town in blue buses licking the windows.

PowerBug

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 14, 2011, 12:33:39 PM
Mummy all the way! Along with Brogan ;) And Barry.

bomberboy0618

Shaggy its your opinion. NMF has a different one. Doesnt mean either of you are right.
Anyone going to the international rules series? Looking to go to the one at etihad if I can.

Bluke

8-6 epitomises your typical Collingwood supporter; he is argumentative, ignorant and one eyed with little to no substantive evidence to back up his wild claims. So he resorts to name calling and other petty methods to attack someone who did nothing wrong but share their opinion.

STFU you smart arse little cow.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 14, 2011, 12:47:05 PM
Haha shut up, you're the definition of someone who gets around town in blue buses licking the windows.

Nuff Nuff.

Quote from: Bluke on September 14, 2011, 05:54:34 PM
8-6 epitomises your typical Collingwood supporter; he is argumentative, ignorant and one eyed with little to no substantive evidence to back up his wild claims. So he resorts to name calling and other petty methods to attack someone who did nothing wrong but share their opinion.

STFU you smart arse little cow.

I was never asked to present reasoning? Clearly been the best CHB all season, and is left out? Yeah... I must be one-eyed and when the team is actually announced, I shall mock you as well.

North Melbournes Finest

Just that it irks you so much is quiet funny and I think you're taking it way to seriously.

MTTY

8-6 Suited

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 14, 2011, 07:37:43 PM
Just that it irks you so much is quiet funny and I think you're taking it way to seriously.

Clearly, it doesn't irk me. It is just laughable how much of a numpty you are. :)

bomberboy0618

Can I have a link to the site where you are making these teams?

Boomz