Main Menu

The FF All Australian Team

Started by Hellopplz, September 05, 2011, 09:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

so are the teams posted by other members in this thread have influence? or in the end is it HP just choosing it??
how is it chosen really.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 19, 2011, 09:00:57 PM
so are the teams posted by other members in this thread have influence? or in the end is it HP just choosing it??
how is it chosen really.
They have a BIG say in the team. I'm choosing the guys who have been picked the most in the teams nominated (Where there was only 6 or 7 all up). The ones with the most votes have found a place in the team (besides the bench where I choose those who were on field but didn't get a spot). I've tried to fit in as many people as I possibly could.... Now back to announcements!

Lets now do the Followers.

The Ruck is lead by the the Veteran himself, Valkorum.

The Ruck Rover is none other than Gold Digger himself, Prospector1.

This leaves the much sought after Rover gig which I couldn't look past the Fantasy Beast that is Charliesheen.

Backline: Hellopplz, naste, BratPack
Half Backline: Marcz, CFC 1979, BOOMZ
Centre: Sid (Alex), Ossie85, roo boys!
Half Forward: Maca24, Crowsfan, Cookie Monster (HillHero13)
Forwardline: DazBurg, LaHug, Master Q
Followers: Valkorum, GoldDigger (Prospector1), charliesheen

The next post will cover the REST of the team as finished it all before dinner :).

Justin Bieber

The Interchange Bench + Sub is comprised of the Posters who garnered alot of votes between them but didn't get into the starting lineup. They are, in no particular order (;)) Bomberboy0618, Fletch74 and Hawk_88. The Sub goes to hawka26, who gained quite a few votes but was relegated to Sub due to circumstances beyond his control :P.

The Emergencies are just like the interchange bench, just couldn't find a place in this STACKED lineup. They are MTTY, 86-Suited and Holzman.

The Captain and Vice was highly debated (between Me, Myself and I). The Vice Captain will go to the ever reliable Ossie85 who is a great leader on the forum. For Captain I couldn't look past the Coach who lifted Both the Elxam Cups this season in CFC 1979 (Shocker ain't it :P).

Interchange: Bomberboy0618, Fletch74, Hawk_88
Sub: hawka26
Emergency: MTTY, 86-Suited, Holzman
Vice Captain: Ossie85
Captain: CFC 1979

Just when you think it's over..... BANG!!!!! In comes the men behind the scenes ;).

Runners for the team are: Ringo, elephants, Ziplock, MajorLazer and PowerBug who will bring some pace and experience to get the information across to the team, especially the backline where naste and BratPack are sure to be pulling a "Walker".

For Assistant Coaches, lets go with the Fantasy Section Posters and some regular faces in.... madskill55, CuStArDaRm, bestguykai, luvfooty and Samm79. All give out great advice and know how to handle a team.

Now time for the Coach Of The Year. He was always a shoe in for this with the votes pouring in for him. McRooster claims the top job for his inspirational talks to his spot on advice. We couldn't have a better Coach :).

Interchange: Bomberboy0618, Fletch74, Hawk_88
Sub: hawka26
Emergency: MTTY, 86-Suited, Holzman
Vice Captain: Ossie85
Captain: CFC 1979
Runners: Ringo, elephants, Ziplock, MajorLazer, PowerBug
Assistant Coaches: madskill55, CuStArDaRm, bestguykai, luvfooty, Samm79
Coach: McRooster

And before I forget, The Chairman is of course m0nty for his effort in making this team even possible.

Hope we all enjoyed tonight :). And I'd like the thank the FF AA selectors who were Hellopplz, HP, Dom and The FanFooty Community.

bomberboy0618

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 09:24:51 PM
Hope we all enjoyed tonight :). And I'd like the thank the FF AA selectors who were Hellopplz, HP, Dom and The FanFooty Community.
Yep, whatever.

Thanks for the selection FF AA Comittee ;)

Luigi197

BGK

Thanks HP. Im very honored and surprised to have made the team in any form.

PowerBug

Although HP, i'd get behind yopur body guards quickly as i have a bad feeling that there'll be some coaches not happy with your decisions. ^^^

Luigi197

CrowsFan

CHF? I'll take it :)
I feel I am a cross between Buddy and Cloke, with a little bit of Brown's courage and strength thrown in there ;)

Justin Bieber

You and Maca were voted for alot to be in the forward line especially (as was Daz), so both of you made HF line with Daz in the Pocket 8).

Quote from: bestguykai on September 19, 2011, 09:29:40 PM
Thanks HP. Im very honored and surprised to have made the team in any form.
There are always some suprises in the team so why not throw a few in I saw fit (especially Solid Fantasy Posters such as yourself). Not to mention those who can manage pretty high rankings for their DT/SC team (Madskill got in because of his season in DT and SC :o). Got to have a tactician :P.

Quote from: PowerBug on September 19, 2011, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 09:24:51 PM
Yep, whatever.

Thanks for the selection FF AA Comittee ;)
Well it did take me about one and a half hour to do all this :P.

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 19, 2011, 09:29:12 PM
:(
Sorry Luigi, couldn't fit you in anywhere :'(. It's hard as I said with so many deserving Users!

FisherSaints

Guys in round 17 in supercoach a team called custard arms came 52nd or 53rd. In my league I was playing that team. That league was a public league. I've tried to pm him but it wouldn't allow me to. Wondering if this is the same guy. In my league his name was dave

Justin Bieber

Don't think so as didn't come across that name when scoping the top finishers for FF.

Ringo

Awesome Job there mate - Obviously a few coaches who may have lost out by a toss of the coin will be disappointed but in any team selections there will always be the arguments and disappointments.

Fireballz

Pfft players named out of position just so you could fit them in the team... Typical bureaucratic selections  :P