THERE IS FINALS DT!!!!!!!!!!

Started by morgs640, September 05, 2011, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morgs640

press printscreen on your keyboard with your team visible on your screen, open paint select paste then choose save as and save the file

Spite

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: morgs640 on September 07, 2011, 12:44:20 PM
press printscreen on your keyboard with your team visible on your screen, open paint select paste then choose save as and save the file
where do i open "paint" also when i press prt sc nothing happens :-\

if all fails il take a pic with a camera and do it that way...

fortynine

marcz, just press 'print scrn' on your keyboard

open up ms paint, press ctrl+v (paste) and then either send the screenshot as it is, or crop out of the unecessary stuff and just show the field with the players on, that's what i did and it's all been squared away

GoldDigger

go to the start button. type "paint" into the search box ...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: GoldDigger on September 08, 2011, 10:46:46 AM
ah ha cheers Prossy ;)

actually my print screen button does nothing :( is there a different way of doing it?

morgs640

use the snipping tool if you have win 7 possibly vista and xp i dont know, click start and in the search box there type snip and it will bring up the snipping tool

morgs640

Heppell/Fisher and Cloke VS Shaw and Lecras ?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: morgs640 on September 08, 2011, 01:00:48 PM
use the snipping tool if you have win 7 possibly vista and xp i dont know, click start and in the search box there type snip and it will bring up the snipping tool
brilliant morgs that works for me ;) il get my team in after work tonight... late

GoldDigger

Quote from: Marcz on September 08, 2011, 11:40:38 AM
ah ha cheers Prossy ;)

actually my print screen button does nothing :( is there a different way of doing it?

try ctrl prtscr together, then paste and see if you win ...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: GoldDigger on September 08, 2011, 05:04:28 PM
Quote from: Marcz on September 08, 2011, 11:40:38 AM
ah ha cheers Prossy ;)

try ctrl prtscr together, then paste and see if you win ...
yeah tried everything... thanks for the paint thingo tho that worked and combined with morgs snip tool im good to go Thanks Guys

Romulus

Anyone doing the league at http://finalsdt2011.blogspot.com/ is welcome to submit their team email via text as long as they follow the team restrictions and player positions if they can't get a screenshot or the htm file working.

Spite

I feel like I should start trash talking to liven the place up... :)

In 2009 finals DT, I was coming 31st going into the final round and ended up finishing about 200th because I went Corey captain as a risk. I think I will take my revenge out on all you guys instead :D

I'm predicting I win by more than 500 points by the end of the finals :D

GoldDigger

RiOtChEsS