vs Hawthorn

Started by bunyip, September 05, 2011, 10:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: bestguykai on September 08, 2011, 09:12:40 AM
Quote from: naste on September 08, 2011, 09:02:45 AM
Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2011, 08:42:26 AM
Quote from: bestguykai on September 05, 2011, 08:44:05 PM
I've had a look at some other tv guides and they say the same as you Ringo. I'm not sure what's going to happen.
Good news it was advertised live in Qld on mate at 7:00pm Friday night.  Can not wait.

We also get it (if you have it) on Austar / Foxtel. Main Event chan. This is for Qld.

Yeah normally I have to drive to Jimboomba to watch the old mans. I will be in Rocky this weekend so I will have to watch it on 7mate.

Not too far away then as at Ormeau myself

BGK

Are there any other Geelong supporters on here Bunyip?

It's a big game to bring Mooney back for. Is he worth the risk?

Can you drop anyone for Corey? Personally I think West goes out for him and Hawkins plays the second ruck role.

My prediction is

In - Lonergan and Corey

Out - West and Taylor

nas

Unless Taylor doesn't pull up he should stay.

bunyip

Bit of a surprise. I see Moondog and Dasha are emergencies so, might still play.

bunyip

Quote from: bestguykai on September 08, 2011, 09:30:55 AM
There used to be heaps bgk. The problem is, we ALL are related to, or are friends with at least 1 Collingwood supporter, so after last season most of us are at Lara in maximum security. It's not bad here though, plenty to do, you know? And the guards are really nice. :)

PowerBug

Quote from: bestguykai on September 08, 2011, 09:30:55 AM

It's a big game to bring Mooney back for. Is he worth the risk?

Can you drop anyone for Corey? Personally I think West goes out for him and Hawkins plays the second ruck role.

My prediction is

In - Lonergan and Corey

Out - West and Taylor
Corey should be back in 2 weeks time, likely that it'll be a straight swap for Menzel.