Main Menu

Elxam Awards Hub: Awards Closed.

Started by Hellopplz, September 04, 2011, 08:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Master Q on September 05, 2011, 09:45:37 PM
HP I'd slow down on the Threads for a few days. Let some polls finish then put some new ones up.

Did you know HP that sometimes the Sun comes up? You should look outside for that Ranga girl with the big eyes, & lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on September 07, 2011, 01:55:45 PM
HP I'd slow down on the Threads for a few days. Let some polls finish then put some new ones up.

Did you know HP that sometimes the Sun comes up? You should look outside for that Ranga girl with the big eyes, & lol
Haha ;D. The Sun.... It burns though!

Cheers C4. Not very hard once the polls are up :P. Might do a Brownlow Night thread (with the red carpet all over again :P).

From next week, might release an award a day so not all votes go in the one go!

RiOtChEsS

so we r having our own Brownlow Party?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 07, 2011, 02:00:49 PM
Quote from: naste on September 07, 2011, 01:55:45 PM

Haha ;D. The Sun.... It burns though!

Cheers C4. Not very hard once the polls are up :P. Might do a Brownlow Night thread (with the red carpet all over again :P).

From next week, might release an award a day so not all votes go in the one go!

A Brownlow night thread would an great idea. Maybe for it, we could get a list of willing participants and then randomly link them to a current player. Or we could get someone (such as yourself) to link FF members to a player based on the player's attributes. eg. Chris Judd - awesome, reliable, well-spoken -> Hellopplz.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on September 07, 2011, 02:12:10 PM
Hopefully. Well for those who aren't going to party out anyway :P.

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 07, 2011, 02:34:23 PM
A Brownlow night thread would an great idea. Maybe for it, we could get a list of willing participants and then randomly link them to a current player. Or we could get someone (such as yourself) to link FF members to a player based on the player's attributes. eg. Chris Judd - awesome, reliable, well-spoken -> Hellopplz.
Sounds good 8). I'll prefer letting each person choose their own player to follow for fun. First in first served (when somebody makes the thread). Although your idea looks great as well, maybe you could run it then? :).

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 07, 2011, 03:41:36 PM

Sounds good 8). I'll prefer letting each person choose their own player to follow for fun. First in first served (when somebody makes the thread). Although your idea looks great as well, maybe you could run it then? :).

Having each person choose their own player is probably not the best idea as I'm sure most will jump on Chris Judd, Scott Pendlebury or Adam Goodes.

I'm not the best judge of character, so I wouldnt think I would be the best person to select members to players. I'll just run the afterparty. Seems to be what I am good at.  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 07, 2011, 04:04:27 PM

Having each person choose their own player is probably not the best idea as I'm sure most will jump on Chris Judd, Scott Pendlebury or Adam Goodes.

I'm not the best judge of character, so I wouldnt think I would be the best person to select members to players. I'll just run the afterparty. Seems to be what I am good at.  ;)
definitely keen for that 8)

one year we had a party/blokes night for it and we all picked a top player and whenever he polled a vote or votes u had to skull a shot... 3votes = 3 shots... i had Jonathon Brown who polled about 12 votes in the last 5 rounds and my mate had Jimmy Bartel, it was the year he won ;D he required some serious assistance getting home :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Marcz on September 07, 2011, 05:04:59 PM

one year we had a party/blokes night for it and we all picked a top player and whenever he polled a vote or votes u had to skull a shot... 3votes = 3 shots... i had Jonathon Brown who polled about 12 votes in the last 5 rounds and my mate had Jimmy Bartel, it was the year he won ;D he required some serious assistance getting home :P

My friends and I usually have a Brownlow night party each year too, except it involves beer not spirits. For every vote the player got, you'd have to drink a 'finger' of beer. We'd usually chuck in the top 20 players and randomly select one or two players each. Thankfully no-one had Chris Judd last year...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on September 07, 2011, 05:04:59 PM

I think BP would love that game ;D. At least it was an entertaining night ;).

I'll see if i have time for it in a week or two.

nas

Hey if you do why not just have BP & myself do the bar for you

Justin Bieber

Considering it might be the "m0nty's" all over again, why not seeing as BB was the illegal bartender last time :P.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 07, 2011, 10:06:38 PM
Considering it might be the "m0nty's" all over again, why not seeing as BB was the illegal bartender last time :P.

But do you trust the two of these alcoholics? Somehow I don't think anyone will be getting their drinks...  ;) :P

DazBurg

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 07, 2011, 10:09:05 PM

But do you trust the two of these alcoholics? Somehow I don't think anyone will be getting their drinks...  ;) :P
they'd be too busy drinking to worry bout serving

but

they'd also be too busy drinking to stop everyone else grabbing there own hehe

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on September 07, 2011, 10:11:56 PM

but

Beat me to it Daz! Too easy for the underagers to have some fun as well :P.

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 07, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on September 07, 2011, 10:11:56 PM

but

Beat me to it Daz! Too easy for the underagers to have some fun as well :P.

We resemble the above quotes.