Main Menu

Elxam Awards Hub: Awards Closed.

Started by Hellopplz, September 04, 2011, 08:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I can't believe i'm on track to win the Chris Judd Award. What have i done wrong? :(

BTW - Rumours are that Chris Judd is unhappy at Carlton and is requesting a move to Port Adelaide, so he can become the first player to win three brownlows at three different clubs. Also, he has said to "the media" that Port Adelaide is on the improve ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on September 19, 2011, 12:19:14 PM
Ossies Elxam Threads, HP's Exxy Awards, FTP, Maca's Drafts, Word Association, LF's Tool Of The Year, LH's Captains Thread, Sids Drafts, C4's Drafts, MTTY's Drafts, UFC thread...
Cheers Marcz and Baz. May put them up in a few days for threads.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2011, 02:03:06 PM
Quote from: Marcz on September 19, 2011, 12:19:14 PM
Ossies Elxam Threads, HP's Exxy Awards, FTP, Maca's Drafts, Word Association, LF's Tool Of The Year, LH's Captains Thread, Sids Drafts, C4's Drafts, MTTY's Drafts, UFC thread...
Cheers Marcz and Baz. May put them up in a few days for threads.
Not sure if it a good idea or not but the fan footy Elite league thread it made it into the top 10 threads of all time. With over 1600 posts this year.

RiOtChEsS

Master Q

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 19, 2011, 04:01:55 PM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,19020.msg151262.html#msg151262

BEST...

THREAD...

EVER!!!!
Should've read this before i made that bad assumption involving two AFL clubs. Seems like this site is all about owning Port supporters. :(

PowerBug

Why are there two Jimmy Bartel Awards?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on September 21, 2011, 11:37:57 AM
Now I remember why the Junk Poster was called the Stants :P.

Who's another "sexy" player? I'm not into that kinda stuff..... not that there is anything wrong with that :P.

For now it's renamed to the Gibbo award, who I hear is a little too "interested" in how he looks :P.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 21, 2011, 05:10:16 PM
Who's another "sexy" player? I'm not into that kinda stuff..... not that there is anything wrong with that :P.
I assume RB will come on soon and say Andrew Swallow ;)

Wes Mantooth

Ziplock

Yeah I heard he was a real rollercoaster :P

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2011, 07:38:17 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 21, 2011, 05:10:16 PM
I assume RB will come on soon and say Andrew Swallow ;)
Cameron Ling!!!

Justin Bieber

May put it as the Lingy then :P. Thanks for the suggestions Wes and others :).

Will close a few polls now but will get a few up later today as holidays start for me :D.

Ziplock

how does sexiest coach work? do people like upload/link pictures of themselves  ???