Main Menu

Elxam Awards Hub: Awards Closed.

Started by Hellopplz, September 04, 2011, 08:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

A brownlow party would be awesome :)

RiOtChEsS

ok of the drinkers... to which im not usually, but if there is some interest we should do this game on the night 8)

if we get say 10ppl then the top 10 Brownlow favorites will be drawn randomly to matchup with the drinkers...

EG: Naste/Pendles BP/Judd Shaggy/Ablett etc...

If there is some interest in it il start a separate thread for the night and i too will participate :o

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Marcz on September 08, 2011, 12:01:13 AM
ok of the drinkers... to which im not usually, but if there is some interest we should do this game on the night 8)

if we get say 10ppl then the top 10 Brownlow favorites will be drawn randomly to matchup with the drinkers...

If there is some interest in it il start a separate thread for the night and i too will participate :o

Oh hell yes. I'm so down for this.

Only because I can see that thread becoming the funniest thread ever by the time the Brownlow has finished. Because by that point, we will all be drunk posting!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 08, 2011, 12:06:22 AM

Only because I can see that thread becoming the funniest thread ever by the time the Brownlow has finished. Because by that point, we will all be drunk posting!
haha yessss my thoughts exactly ;D it will be a sticky for Front Bar Folklore :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Marcz on September 08, 2011, 12:10:34 AM

haha yessss my thoughts exactly ;D it will be a sticky for Front Bar Folklore :P

STOP THE PRESSES!  :o

There is a rumor coming through all the news channels that Sportsbet and TAB are launching a serious investigation into another exotic betting plunge. It seems that FanFooty's Brownlow Night has plummeted into incredible short odds for the "Pressure Point" Elxam Award, after starting at odds of $501.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 08, 2011, 12:32:51 AM

There is a rumor coming through all the news channels that Sportsbet and TAB are launching a serious investigation into another exotic betting plunge. It seems that FanFooty's Brownlow Night has plummeted into incredible short odds for the "Pressure Point" Elxam Award, after starting at odds of $501.
BAHAHA!!!! ;D ;D ;D. I would join in, but sadly my B'Day isn't until next month, after the AFL season :(. Not like I have anything better to do :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 08, 2011, 12:41:24 AM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 08, 2011, 12:32:51 AM

BAHAHA!!!! ;D ;D ;D. I would join in, but sadly my B'Day isn't until next month, after the AFL season :(. Not like I have anything better to do :P.
u could do the red cordials and be dessy HP :P

Wes Mantooth

dont mean to blow my own trumpet, but I'd definitely be the sexiest coach.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 08, 2011, 11:21:17 PM

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on September 09, 2011, 02:06:51 AM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 08, 2011, 11:21:17 PM

Are you trying to start a walk off Marcz?

8-6 Suited

Bye then Wes.

We all know I have that one won already because I am like unbeatable.

Maca24

Loving the awards so far  8)

8-6 Suited

Trolls vs Everyone shouldn't really even be open for nominations, let alone an award. >.>

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 17, 2011, 12:12:01 AM
Trolls vs Everyone shouldn't really even be open for nominations, let alone an award. >.>
Somebody nominated them and they were voted in :-X. But it was not only trolls on the forum but also those on Chat.

8-6 Suited

It is still ridiculous though. :P